Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Build So Far !!

FAN70M

Hey, i posted my New member introduction a while back and said i had a build lined up for my car :)

So just thought id show a few pics and take you all through the build so far !

Not done a lot tbh, but im proud of it :D

Would really love any suggestions that could help me improve it in anyway! - Thanks !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is how my fiesta started, wrote off in a garage car park with stupid stickers all over it. i HAD to rescue it :)

001.jpg

Horrendous stickers off, car moving again and back on the road with me behind the wheel :), tinted straight away. £90 with a lifetime guarantee. But look at those wheels :'(

014.jpg

Wheels changed and going for everything now (Bumper, New headlights), bumpers off as you can see and very excited to see the outcome !

002.jpg

Very Happy Me :D

004.jpg

Spoiler on aswell ->

011.jpg

And one last photo just for effect !!

007.jpg

Buying new plates so need to get them on, DMB overlays next along with a drop of 30mm and a hunt for a back bumper :) all good so far. Has cost me a couple hundred to get off the ground but i love my fiesta ! And NO i will not be putting any ST badges on my car, its a Finesse, and always will be !!

Again- open to any suggestions :) and thanks a lot for looking!

Yea haha it wasnt looking good with all the stickers on it =/ had a massive playboy sticker on the bonnet aswell before i took that off ! i think ive made it a wee bit better looking !

002-1.jpg

That car WAS an absolute disgrace, well and truly deserved to be in that breakers yard!

Nice work, looks like it's going to be good! :)

As far as I'm concerned, you've done the world a favour! Removing that Playboy sticker alone would have done wonders haha. I reckon if you do some colour coding on the mirrors and side strips it'll come up tops fella. Great job :)

• 4 months later...

Well i know its been a long time since my lost post in this thread but im back ! and with my same fezzy :D

I crashed my new ST bumper :o ouch !!

So i repaired it. smoothed it. Smoothed my tailgate. Put some new alloys on. And im about to stickerbomb the hell out of it :) heres a pic ! enjoy and comment !

photo2.jpg

Youve defo improved the car, starting to look great, as someone posted, needs some colour coding to take the "LX" or "finnesse" feel away from it, if your going for the ST look.

I thought you said you had repaired you ST bumper? did you patch in the fog lights while doing it haha, imho it looks far better with the fog lights :|

Great job tho

Well i know its been a long time since my lost post in this thread but im back ! and with my same fezzy :D

I crashed my new ST bumper :o ouch !!

So i repaired it. smoothed it. Smoothed my tailgate. Put some new alloys on. And im about to stickerbomb the hell out of it :) heres a pic ! enjoy and comment !

photo2.jpg

What does she look like from the back? Did u get new rear lights?

I've a Silver Zetec. And i was wondering if you can get face lift lights in a Normal Zetec....and i guess you just answered that lol. How much were lights and bumber?

I Also prefered the pic with the fog lights in, but i guess if u crashed it, changes / repairs are needed. Are you going to add you fogs back in?

Woh just noticed your from Sheffield as well. Where abouts?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gothic rebel, I'm from kiveton park! What about yourself? No mods to the back of the car except de barging the tailgate really, couldn't be bothered with new loom wiring for the new taillights! And yea' the facelift headlights are a straight swap :) the headlights where £100 get them off eBay or just scour warehouses in Doncaster! And the bu per was £150 originally, but the repairs were done in a family garage! And no, I won't be putting the fogs back in :)

Hey Man, I'm from Shiregreen, Top of the hill from Meadowhell. ;>)

£100 for lights and £150 for Bumper is'nt bad at all. I'm thinking of swapping all my lights for the face lift ones. Bumpers to.

You need new/different looms for the rear ?

Also would you fancy meeting up at all. Would be great to see the changes you have done.

• 1 year later...

Where did u get the bumper mate

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club