Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simply Ford - Ford Owners Club Meeting

Steve

Steve I'm not a possible attendee anymore(looking back at the poss attendees at the start of this post), I'm a deffo, got my tickets through already :D :D :D , anybody else confirming?

I will be there, gives me an excuse to clean the underside spotless, not that i dont do it anyways

OHHH I may come too, will be the perfect excuse to get my car gleeming! could we get some FOC stickers for the windows?

Actually no...... It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far for me

shame mate.. agree it is in south.. but its always sunny :)

Steve I'm not a possible attendee anymore(looking back at the poss attendees at the start of this post), I'm a deffo, got my tickets through already :D :D :D , anybody else confirming?

excellent dude!

updated list up to this point :)

Luke Pompey

squiffy

philldpower

puketylukey1234

Richi

fishpond 47

RCJ

zaykk

Fordpartsman

Calmcdermott

• 2 weeks later...

I,m certainly hoping to make the event, I,m coming over from Bognor Regis, Just got to get the Fiesta repaired as it failed its MOT on friday with both front springs fractured thanks to West Sussex councils abysmal road maintainence programme! :angry: Ive been to this venue a few times and it is brilliant, be warned though, its also expensive! bring a full wallet and leave some money in the car for enough petrol to get home! Once you start spending it becomes addictive!! :D

• 1 month later...

1 month to go and we will be doing a big push on this now, so get signed up and join us in force... cracking day out rain or shine!

I was thinking that we all meet up in the car park before we attacned the show, so we can all convoy in together

That'll be cool, were heading down on the friday night and making a weekend of it, few drinks and have a look at the sights, even though ive been to the pompey area loads.

Is there anywhere we are meeting in car park?

Ford Owners Club Meet at the Simply Ford event - May 1st 2011

We are proud to announce out first offical Ford Owners Club Club meet for 2011. This will be held on the 1st of May 2011 at Beaulieu Motor Museum in the New Forest.

I personally viewed the grounds of this event last year for the club and it is a fantastic venue and you guys are going to have a smashing time.

This meet will be part of the Simply Ford event that Beaulieu Motor Museum hold every year..

This event is for all types of Ford new and old! Our plan is to hold as many FOC cars as possible so please support us and attend this meet.

Tickets are normally £10 + £1 handling fee.

But if you use the booking code FORD2011 you will get £2 off the normal cost if you book through the club!

Book and see more info about Simply Ford Here!

post-1-0-89549800-1294407712_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-70711800-1294407725_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-76125000-1294407719_thumb.jpg

If you have never been to Beaulieu Motor Museum before then you are in for a treat. Beaulieu Motor Museum is home to National Motor Museum,World of Top Gear and the James Bond Experience and loads more to see! So even if the weather is a bit ropey there is still tons you can do under cover with the family!

The Ford Motor Company will also kindly be displaying the Ford Supervan 3. Originally built in 1984 when it was 1995 Supervanknown as Supervan 2, this very special Transit was built on a Ford C100 race car chassis and originally powered by a mid-mounted Ford-Cosworth 650bhp 'HB' F1 engine. Supervan 3 first saw the light of day in 1995 and for the next few years, in its unique hand-crafted seven-eighths scale fibreglass body, it was used at special events up and down the country before being 'retired' in 2001. By then the F1 engine had been replaced for reasons of practicality by a Ford-Cosworth Pro Sports 3000 (V6) engine, which it retains today. Power is transmitted via a Hewland gearbox to the rear wheels. The top speed of Supervan 3 is estimated at around 150mph with acceleration which would not disgrace many sports supercars.

We are planning to meet up in the museum entrance and make a grand FOC entrance to the event. Please add your name to this thread and we will add your name to the grand FOC entrance!

You will need to book your tickets online directly with Beaulieu.

Possible Attendee List

Luke Pompey

squiffy

philldpower

puketylukey1234

Richi

fishpond 47

RCJ

zaykk

Fordpartsman

Calmcdermott

I'm up for it can I pay on the day & is their anywhere to wash the car off as I have to travel from south Wales plus what time are you meeting in the car park?

Thanks rob

All Booked, Looking forward to this event. Lets all hope the weathers good!! B)

def count me in steve is their anyone else travelling from south wales

excellent... you'll enjoy the day rain or shine, the top gear section is pretty neat, a lot of the done up cars from various episodes are there.

Kids and wives will also be happy as there is more than just a museum :)

Kids at staying at home. Is it ok to put the clubs website address on my car ?

sure is.. just to let you know we are also handing out free club stickers to attendies :)

Spoken to beaulieu and they suggest that we drop into car Park 2 – the first car park on your left as you come into through the main gate from the road and all meet up, then convoy as we go in.

Shame they could'nt give us a whole plot but this will be the best way. Shall we all aim for 10am?

Sounds good to me, 10.00 AM, carpark 2 it is then !! see you all there.

Oh well tickets booked can't wait now so add me to the list Steve & see you all soon

added to the first post list, anyone else want to add their name?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club