Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Problem

sstef

hello

I have a focus of 2010 with the 6000cd radio with bluetooth, voice control and a aux-in port in the glove box.

I had 2 months to use the bluetooth and the now it is not working. the phone is connected to the radio, it can show the phone book, the incoming, the outgoing or the missed calls to the screen but it does not show the small number of the phone which is bonded and it can not make or receive a call . When i press the voice control button nothing happens and also when i connect a mp3 player to the aux port nothing happens.

Have anyone an idea what is the problem and if i can do something.

Have anyone an idea what is the problem and if i can do something.

i had the same trouble at the start then it started by its self try pressing the voice button then say help, it should respond with a list of functions and try dialing a number using your phone key pad, if it displays dialing on the stereo then turn up the stereo, hope this is of help to you.

Lenny the voice control wasnt working too.

I pull out the fuse of the radio and put it back and the problem is solved and everything is working properly now (bluetooth, aux-in and voice control)

• 2 months later...

Lenny the voice control wasnt working too.

I pull out the fuse of the radio and put it back and the problem is solved and everything is working properly now (bluetooth, aux-in and voice control)

HI 5

• 2 years later...

Sorry to revive an old thread but I am having similar issues with my headunit. My phone pairs with the headunit and I can make a call but I cannot hear anything over the Speakers. The person at the other end can head me but I can't hear them on the speaker system.

Just wondering where to find the fuse for the headunit? Pictures would be grateful as that might just sort out my issue :)

Thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club