Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newest Spec Titanium

adzmcp

Pulled up to work on Friday to see that we have taken delivery of the newest spec Titanium Fiesta. It is a customers order. The cars is basically the same but with the new syle allys. We are getting good comments about them at work too

Adzmcp

Sorry to change the subject but wondered if you could answer a question for me? I have an options agreement with the residual being due for payment beg April. I am planning to trade the car in - say the car has to be factory ordered and isn't due to arrive till after the residual is due, what normally happens? I know it will vary from dealer to dealer but thought while I saw you here I would ask your advice.

Thanks

Have a look at the Fiesta Titanium on the vehicle configurator on Ford's website - www.ford.co.uk.

This shows the Titanium with radically different wheels as standard - & has been showing these on this model for some time now. Also if you select the Zetec model this is now shown with the "original" (multi-spoke) Titanium wheels as standard.

Have a look at the Fiesta Titanium on the vehicle configurator on Ford's website - www.ford.co.uk.

This shows the Titanium with radically different wheels as standard - & has been showing these on this model for some time now. Also if you select the Zetec model this is now shown with the "original" (multi-spoke) Titanium wheels as standard.

The alloys now showing for the titanium (i think its the same ones) have always been an option on the zetec (albeit very rarely seen)

1495693.jpg

Ive always liked them

The ford website is wrong the zetec still comes with the same alloys it always has and the titanium comes with the new style multispoke alloys. It's an error on the site and one ford is takin ages to sort.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club