Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium 2010 Vs Titanium 2011

graham1979

1) No, not many changes, if any.

2)When the car behind you has its lights on, the rear view mirror will go a greeny black to stop the lights affecting your view.

3) This is bluetooth & voice control. Use this to link up your phone to the radio so you can make phone calls hands free. Voice control allows you to change the fan speed, tempture, radio station and many more just by talking to the car.

4) Yes, you should have the standard head unit with the orange/red display

5) 6 Speakers, BT/VC & USB

6) Yes

Hope this answers your questions.

hello mark

thank you very much for your help matey, the spec of the titanium really is awesome in my opinion. i have a 2007 zetec s 1.6 at moment which is really quick but in terms of spec, it is pretty basic.

on the 2011 there is the option of a sync option, that looks very good, to be hinest i cant see how much more they can do in term of innovation, the various packs seem to cover it.

the one i have ordered has rear and front parking sensors but i would have loved the keyless entry or rear view camera ;-)

on the 2011 there is the option of a sync option, that looks very good, to be hinest i cant see how much more they can do in term of innovation, the various packs seem to cover it.

Think you're looking at the US spec - we don't get Ford Sync in the UK ;)

ok, not wanting to be a total !Removed! but i have ordered a colorado red titanium and am not sure if i want the black one instead, the red one was showing at a local evans halshaw and they did not actually have it in stock and ordered from ford direct. i think that they have done it with this one too (reg en10 cjf), checking it up on ETIS it is the same spec as my red one just £150 more. i have seen a black one and think it looks nice but have not phyiscally seen a colarado red one only in photos on google!

your advice?

What I've always thought with the red ones is that it doesn't look great where the bodywork meets the rear lights - too many different adjacent shades of red. Aside from that some do look good in photos, but the ones I've seen in real life (zetec-s's admittedly, both new and used) look a bit faded/dull. When I went for a test drive I looked at an ex-demo red, but it just didn't look as good as I thought it would from the pictures. Then when I picked my car up and saw a brand new red near it, I was pleased I got the white (though even now when I see a red one in a photo I think oh that looks nice!). No doubt it's £150 more as black is metallic.

I took quite a while trying to decide between red or black when ordering mine, but went for the black in the end - thought it made the car look like a higher quality vechicle. However I still admire the red ones when I pass em.

Its all down to personal taste at the end of the day. Just make sure you're 100% happy with your choice - you don't want to regret something as big as the colour on something you'll have for years.