Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Part Ex My Ford Fiesta Titanium

Lel

Thinking of part exchanging my 09 Titanium 1.6 for Zetec S. Don't want to rush into it unless offered really good price. Any ideas of best price at the moment for Zetec S. Any tips on how to get a good deal. May also look at DS3.

Any ideas of best price at the moment for Zetec S. Any tips on how to get a good deal.

The answer to that one would depend on the dealer and the car you wish to purchase and even if they decide to sell your car or move it on to a third party, even then some dealers will offer you more trade in value to seal the deal. So rather than asking yourself ‘how much will I get’ its more ‘how much will it cost me to change’ and that you’ll only know by going to a dealer after you have chosen the car you wish to purchase.

Advice – go to 2 or three dealers and see who will give you the best deal but never, never go anywhere until you have decided what your budget is going to be and don’t be talked into going over it.

:)

HTH

cyb

Hi

We were looking at changing to another Fiesta, or if not the Mini or DS3.

DS3 really impressive, and tbh the amount offered as a trade in for the Fiesta at the Ford main dealer was a joke, I wouldn't even consider it, and if that is the case with trade in values puts me off another Ford!!

• 3 weeks later...

At the moment there are dealers doing zetec s petrols with sports pack,b/tooth&usb in met paint for around £11500.they are up north of the country though.

Thanks for the replies.

In the end we have ordered a DS3, got a much better deal, however, still love the Fiesta, just want a change, so many about now

its a nice looking car.. but its french.. One big flaw.... its French! Ah

If you listen to half the people on here, she should be grateful it's not a Ford. C'est la vie.

Thanks for the replies.

In the end we have ordered a DS3, got a much better deal, however, still love the Fiesta, just want a change, so many about now

...so many about now!!! :D

It's been the UK's top selling car for how many years?

...so many about now!!! :D

It's been the UK's top selling car for how many years?

Fair point, lol, as I have said really loved the car just want a change.

Must say I like the DS3 <runs & hides>

It certainly would have been an option had it been available when I ordered my Fez. Other options I considered at the time were a Volvo C30, Corsa, Polo, Clio, Mazda 2 & Fabia, but the Fiesta won me over :wub:

What model DS3 are you getting?

I really like the DS3, seems much more customizable but it is a little out of my price range :unsure:

Must say I like the DS3 <runs & hides>

It certainly would have been an option had it been available when I ordered my Fez. Other options I considered at the time were a Volvo C30, Corsa, Polo, Clio, Mazda 2 & Fabia, but the Fiesta won me over :wub:

What model DS3 are you getting?

Hey, its a D style with extras, really nice, but long wait 8-12 weeks!