Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello And Some Fiesta Mk 6 Advice Please....

Rawsy

:) Hello a previous Vauxhall man joining the blue oval gang.....

I ve bought a Fiesta Mk 6 ghia on an 07 plate.

I was after some advice regarding a couple of issues please.

The automatic electric folding mirrors on open/closing the doors are a good idea however the drivers side mirror folds in and clicks an extra 4-6 times as if its not closed enough when it has. I ve searched on the forums for previous problems of this and the results were a warranty job. Which does not apply to my motor.

The other issue Ive got is my rear heated window. It works fine apart from the top 2 heated lines in the window. Is this the sign of the entire window starting to fail or is there a quick solution???

Thanks for your views

Not sure about the mirrors but the window may have been damaged when a previous dealers sticker has been pulled off, thats how my bottom two stopped working. No idea if they can be repaired to be honest. If you find a way, repost it please. Sorry im no help

My passenger mirror was replaced under warranty when it did the exact same thing as your describing, unfortunately ive heard its a rather big bill to get it replaced outside of warrenty :/ you'll have to go in and see what they say!

Thanks for your views....

The window problem is going to be the stealers sticker that was put up there. Saw some other rear window related posts and I thought about £30 was mentioned but that might be my optimism getting the better of me!!!