Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement Wing Mirror

thorpyy

Evening!

Driving home from work my wing mirror was hit by another car and is now hanging off :(

I have a brand new ford fiesta zetec s, anyone know how much roughly it will be costing me to replace?

Thanks in advance!

It depends if you have the city pack or not (ie powerfold mirrors), whether or not the plastic painted cover is salvagable and if you can fit it yourself rather than taking it to a garage. Most I've seen on eBay are non Ford ones but even then they sell for £100 or more. I found some on a site called wingmirrorman - can't give a link as the site says not to - these don't say they're not genuine but you never know. Not cheap any way you do it! :( I dread to think what a dealer would charge.

As part of my agreement I'm pretty sure any repair has to be done by a ford dealer! Lost the plastic painted cover, the glass is smashed, it's just a standard pack, no foldable mirrors etc gonna ring this morn and find out.

Thanks for your help tho :)

thorpyy, just out of interest did you get a price from a dealer?

Yeah I did. For mirror, outer casing and the colour coded Thingy it's costing me £155. Sorry my explanation is poor I'm a woman I'm sure ul understand lol

• 3 years later...

Hi

Can anyone please help me my Fiesta Edge N/S wing mirror was wrecked so I ordered a new one on eBay to try and fit myself BUT I just noticed i ordered a power folding one and mine are NOT power folding.Does this mean I will not be able to fit this as it has 7 pin plug rather than 5 ? Or can I still do it easily ? If not will have to return...HELP please

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club