Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth And Usb Installation

thorpyy

Hi all

Just out of curiosity, are u able to get the bluetooth and USB connection fitted into the car after you've purchased if you didn't originally choose it?

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

I am trying to do this at the moment, having done it to my focus last year. I have replaced the head unit with one from flea bay with the extra phone buttons and bought a new high end multifunction display. These worked as soon as i connected them. Turns out the cd bit behind is the same so you only need the control unit/bezel. I have the BVC high end module and mic which i took out of my focus before i p/x it. I bought a new stalk with voice button and replaced the original. I have bought the panel for the roof where the mic fixes although i am going to have to cut the lining for it to fit. I bought the jumper loom which connects the mic to the main loom.

Looking behind the glovebox there is no wiring for the BVC module. I went to the ford dealer and found that i needed another loom. This connects to the module, head unit and mic. I have just picked this up today and will try to fit it at the weekend. There are a couple of other plugs on the loom that i dont know where they go. One is a black with red insert 4 pin plug with 3 wires going into it, blue, green and black. The other is a grey plug with what looks like a usb type connection in it

Has anyone any ideas where these two plugs connect?

I will post back if i can get the bluetooth/voice working

Doesn't help here much but the SONY radio on the late 2010 Fiesta Titanium sounds fantastic . Its very loud and clear especially from a memory stick, and even feeds audio from a phone via bluetooth, though with a slight loss of quality.

It would be interesting if you could retro fit the SONY but I bet its expensive to buy and technically difficult to do? Anybody tried

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club