Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Your Club - So Lets Hear It

Steve

Hi Guys

Here is a chance for you to

1. Give us praise

2. Give us feedback

3. Give suggestions

4. Vent your spleen

We want you to enjoy the club, so we need to see where we can improve stuff. Is there Something you don't like? Tell us here!

We need it, so please let us have it LOL (like someone who's on crack :) ) Give us any feedback!

Steve

ps. I hate rude stuff, i usually attack a small teddy when people are rude, so please keep it positive or biggles gets it! :lol:

Hi Steve, I have made one suggestion here, http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18047 but also would like to make another, how about a forum (near to the newbys forum/genral questions forum) purly for radio codes, how many times in umpteen forums are radio codes asked for, any other tec questions put in the radio code forum would need moving though.

Mike

hi Mike

I would need to check the lagality of displaying radio codes,

does anyone here know?

Agree with the mess of radio codes found all over the forum. I think radio codes should be banned from the forum however. How many one hit wonders do we get trying for there radio code and then never seen again?

i agree with the above about radio codes, or at least a rule where they have had a certain number of posts, at then you know they will stay on the forum.

also as a general question is this forum available on tapatalk? (app for iphone)

I need to get a radio code soon so im not going to say no and stop them but yes as said there are too many people (1 posters) coming on looking for them and vanishing again.

I think we should get rid of gazjs though :lol: :lol: (sorry mate)

i try and help out with the radio code requests, and to be honest i havent got a prob with it, as ive seen some disgraceful quotes from dealers etc for codes. however i must agree it is a bit of a shambles with requests all over the diffrent forums. :huh:

Could we not puy a downloadable code finder on here such as we use at work

Could we not put a downloadable code finder on here such as we use at work

somebody on here did this: http://www.radio-code.lt/ , I seem to have hit on a good topic here regarding the radio codes lol, taffg I think it was yourself that first helped me with my code and a sterling job your doing mate in helping out with them, as another suggestion how about the codes in there own forum only viewable to registered members only viewable after say min of 10 posts, codes will only be displayed for 1 week then removed (keeping the forum tidy), as taffg says theres posts everywhere/every forum requesting codes.

I need to get a radio code soon so im not going to say no and stop them but yes as said there are too many people (1 posters) coming on looking for them and vanishing again.

I think we should get rid of gazjs though :lol: :lol: (sorry mate)

Pfff !! :lol:

Well we must be doing something right if all we got to worry about are radio codes!!!

The only other thing i can think of is that we could do with somewhere to put all the guides after submission to a mod to have a read and asess them

The only other thing i can think of is that we could do with somewhere to put all the guides after submission to a mod to have a read and asess them

I'm sure Steve is working on this. The Club Contributor badge <<<< can then be earned with the number of quality guides produced relating to the stars.

I'm sure Steve is working on this. The Club Contributor badge <<<< can then be earned with the number of quality guides produced relating to the stars.

I wondered how people got that :)

• 2 years later...

Its something that we have mentioend previously between us (admin) and its something we are still looking into. We are still exploring all possibilities, but at the moment, Management are overly busy, we are having a few changes, and generally we are just maintaining the forum at this time. Its something I was looking to bring up again shortly, but as you have prompted it now, I dont see the harm in asking our new forum manager who is helping Steve...

And?

Its something that we have mentioend previously between us (admin) and its something we are still looking into. We are still exploring all possibilities, but at the moment, Management are overly busy, we are having a few changes, and generally we are just maintaining the forum at this time. Its something I was looking to bring up again shortly, but as you have prompted it now, I dont see the harm in asking our new forum manager who is helping Steve...

Hi guys, as you are probably aware I am still relatively new to the forum and trying hard to get stuck into it at the moment. As Steve has previously mentioned it is something that has been looked into and that we will continue to look at. I have raised it again with Steve today and we have decided it is something that we will both need to sit down and have a look at together. We do have a lot going on at the moment and I am still learning a great deal everyday. It is something we will definitely bear in mind when considering our mobile interface in the future but we want to make sure we are 100% happy with ALL aspects of it before going ahead.

Coffee for all members. I vote for strike action until this happens.

• Like 1

Coffee for all members. I vote for strike action until this happens.

Don't forget the Hobnobs too ;)

What if people don't like coffee? My vote is bourbon biscuits by the way can't beat 'em!! :lol: