Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Full Up And Screwed.

kevin lancelott

I filled my tank tonight the petrol light came on on Tuesday and two days later at 20 miles to empty I put £48 in and the needle went just above the full mark.So £50 must fill it then.£48 of diesel at £1.34 is lots.....On my way home again I picked up a huge screw in the drivers side front of my 16inch Hankook tire no spare only the gunk so the nail is staying for tonight and I will get it sorted tomorrow.More ££££ :angry:

Last time I got petrol was the first ever that I spent over £50 on a single tank. And they reckon by April it could be as much as £1.40 a litre.

Last time I got petrol was the first ever that I spent over £50 on a single tank. And they reckon by April it could be as much as £1.40 a litre.

Same :(

On my way home again I picked up a huge screw in the drivers side front of my 16inch Hankook tire no spare only the gunk so the nail is staying for tonight and I will get it sorted tomorrow.More ££££ :angry:

So is it a screw or a nail? :P

I've picked up a screw on one of my 16" Hankooks too - noticed it when I took my alloys off for winter. Shall have to get it repaired when I take my winter wheels off.

Yeah sorry it was a screw don't know why I put nail.

First time I filled up the new one was Monday, and I didn't purposively buy a petrol after 7 years, but it cost me £46!

Yeah, I'm with you on that, it sucks, especially if you're clocking up the miles frequently too.

16368049981581874361920.jpg

I'm really surprised the farmers, the haulage company owners etc etc aren't protesting like they were back in 2000 at the outrage of ~80p a litre!

Think yourself lucky, it costs me around £75 to fill the BMW up, I get around 230 miles for that.

Erm, on the contrary - think yourself lucky you're driving an M3!

Paraphrasing you (with my tongue in my cheek) -

Do the research on a car before you buy and then don't moan about it when it is the way it is.

:P

Erm, on the contrary - think yourself lucky you're driving an M3!

I'm not lucky I drive an M3, I work hard and earned it.

Paraphrasing you (with my tongue in my cheek)

Do the research on a car before you buy and then don't moan about it when it is the way it is.

:P

I wasn't moaning and I did all the research and plenty more (hence why I get so annoyed at others who clearly don't) and knew exactly what MPG I would get and I still bought one because the cost doesn't concern me at all. :P

41.44 litres from a 42 litre tank? Pushing it a bit fine aren't we!

It cost me £15 to repair the tyre.Glad they could fix rather than buy a new that would not match the other three.Tunny I thought I was pushing it at 20 miles to empty and that's something I rarely do.On another note I was walking up my street at 2.30AM from a night out when I noticed some very mature person had wrote on the frost on my bonnet.I love boys.So now it shows up on the dirty bonnet. :angry:

Most cars come with a reserve beyond their capacity, I figure when it reaches 0 on miles to empty theres atleast another 15 miles in the tank! I drive quite frugal too so each of my litres left gets me that bit more milage B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club