Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta

Ingo

Hi all took ownership of my new fiesta titanium last week and its class written all over it,better than i imagined it would be

Hi,

I've got mine on order should pick it up this friday comming. in hot majenta & tech pack can't wait.....

The drive is better than i expected. It feels like a focus a medium size family car the ride is great and smooth and comfortable. The steering is precise. I have a 1.4 petrol lacks abit of power in 1st starting off but then once into 2nd i can feel the power kicking in. But the road handiling is great. Comfortable inside only drawback is the rear seating abit tight but mine is a 3 door. All the extra's that come with the titanium are really good and clever.

Good to hear you're pleased with the new car, it looks the part in Panther Black. I've only had a quick look at the new model in the metal but I'm very pleased with it.

I have to say though, I don't like the 'Squeeze' colour one little bit. It looks good in the brochure but on the car I think it looks poor. The Hot Magenta is gorgeous (and as I drive an orange Mk6. I think this would probably be my choice of colour).

It'd be nice to see some larger photos if possible and maybe - as members replace their cars - we could see photos of the different colours.

• 1 month later...

i jsut got the zetec.... its not as suped up with gadgets as the titanium, but it is still superb!!! the looks are great, the stuff i have on it are great and the drive is faultless too.. awesome!!