Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retro Fit Climate Control

ford focus edge

Hi peoples out there is it possible to fit climate control into my car. Ive got the heated screen etc but would a climate control model have temp sensors all over the place to monitor the temp.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FOCUS-GHIA-X-04-CLIMATE-CONTROL-UNIT-2S4H-BK-/120670227747?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c18818d23#ht_600wt_905

Spotted that on eBay and for 26 quid for a working climate control unit i think is abit of a steal if it will work.

I looked into doing this a while ago. Aparently there are all sorts of sensors and also mechanical differences in the vents etc that would need to be changed.

I looked into doing this a while ago. Aparently there are all sorts of sensors and also mechanical differences in the vents etc that would need to be changed.

its possible but retrofitting even doing it youreself will cost over a thousand pounds aircon and climate control are totally different from memory theres at least 4 sensors in the bay and the climate unit has a temp sensor built in which needs wiring through fuses relays etc etc etc in short no its not worth it

I think id rather put that money towards replacing the ford i think lol cheers fellas