Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Finesse Semi-Auto 03

benrees21

Hello there! Just wanted to ask a few questions about my car. First off, when pulling away from standstill it sometimes makes like a clunk noise is this normal? Also sometimes I have trouble getting it started, some of the time it won't start and flashes 4 on the dash/gear display and other times it starts but won't get out of neutral, What could be wrong? Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum. Thanks for helping me.

Hello

In an ideal world it should have some fault codes stored in its ecu.

Do you have acces to a diagnostic port (eobd) code reader if so get your hands on it as ford will charge you at least £50

Jamie

Unfortunately. I don't. I was hoping someone has a similar experience and knew what it could be. Thanks for your help.

New development tonight. Car has been sitting since this afternoon, get in it about 45 mins ago and the battery is nearly dead. When I finally get some life back in the battery and get the car started it won't budge from neutral. So I keep trying and it finally goes into 1 (auto). Go to pull away and its revving and not going anywhere. Half hour later it finally goes. Help please. I heard it could be the actuators that are failing? Its got 36,000miles on it so how could this be? Thanks.

I will do that tomorrow and report back. Amy ideas on why the battery was nearly flat? No lights were left on. Thanks for your help and ill get back tomorrow to report on oil level.

• 6 months later...

hi i have fiesta finsse semi auto 03 aswell, mine clunks 3 times when i 1st turn the key, started to have problems with the gears its only when u acc in 3rd from going round the corner its like it forgets to change gears then it remembers and changes gear.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club