Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Mk7 Devil Eyes

VivaFoxpro

Need to see them in the daylight taken on a better camera. Until then I reserve my opinion

Need to see them in the daylight taken on a better camera. Until then I reserve my opinion

i think mike wants to see them in daylight with a better camera!

Quality.

I think they look okay, but in the daylight... ;)

Interesting idea......are you able to show more pictures of the headlight unit so we can see how / were you mounted the LEDs......

Thanx

Ken

I am very eager.

They remind me of new shape volvo and vectra lights, not like LEDs but more like lines of light. Which could be nice

might look into these... a couple of my led's have gone and i need look into new ones or new ideas around them :) look alreet them tbh

Hgeres what my old ones look like in daylight F book, new ones are the same, but they appear to be bluer than the previous ones!

SO as far as I can tell, you buy a "row" of the leds and the seem to be fixed on the outside - underside surround on the plastic lamps to shine up and into the plastic casing?

If that was the case I would be VERY interested in how to do this..would jsut be nervous about the wiring.

SO as far as I can tell, you buy a "row" of the leds and the seem to be fixed on the outside - underside surround on the plastic lamps to shine up and into the plastic casing?

If that was the case I would be VERY interested in how to do this..would jsut be nervous about the wiring.

Same, think they look nice though!

Hgeres what my old ones look like in daylight F book, new ones are the same, but they appear to be bluer than the previous ones!

Look good! But they aren't the same are they?! Yours is an LED strip mounted at the bottom of the light on the outside much like other ones I've seen. Where as the original post seems to be mounted on the underside of the light shining up in to the light giving more of a glow using 5 LEDs similar to the actual DRLs

Looks like the light is coming from inside the lens, which almost looks oem hence I actually think I'll like them over aftermarket DRLs

More pics !!

Im liking this idea......and actually have enough pure white SMD L.E.D.s to try out a few ideas on one headlight unit.....ill report back tommorrow with pictures....

IMG_1323.JPG

Ken

More pictures here:

devil eyes

I scuffed the underside of the lens with rough sandpaper to diffuse the light more. This is just version 1 and I might try other methods to get a uniform line of light similar to "angel eyes"

These are intended for night time use and are low powered for daytime. I'm pretty sure you have far greater lights in your country, having actual fog and all.

Plus an earlier mod

strobes

• 2 years later...

Has anyone done this? Would look cool with blue LEDs shinning up and a HID Kit any more pics or info?

Would also be illegal with blue led's. Only emergency vehicles are allowed to display blue on the front.

but they would be drls on a relay would that still be illegal? not sure if it looks good or not....

Yeah mate, still illegal, the law doesn't take too kindly to it :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club