Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust Systems

Rossy

First of all hello all,

I've just turned 17 and have got a mk7 titanium, it's a 1.4 petrol and im lookin for a cat back exhaust system for it, I'm not wanting to cut into the rear diffuser really.. Something like the Mountune that won't void my warranty, could anyone let me know if the Mountune cat back system would work or is there anything else out there...?

Thanks in advance :).

wow...nice first car!

mountune i dont believe will void your warranty...but i wouldnt think there are many systems that wont void ut...check with ford always...however it will invalidate your insurance....

unless you claim the mod with your insurers...but they may refuse due to your age!

Piggy

Far as i know, the Mountune exhaust only works on the 1.6 engine. Also, i do hope you plan to tell your insurance company about changing your exhaust - most companies wont let you mod a car at 17. Direct line told me i need to be 25, and that was for a factory fit bodykit!

there was another company making exhausts for all models....inc the diesels...way back last year...they was on here looking for guinea pigs...do a search...you may find the thread

Piggy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club