Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Titanium 2008 Sony Stero bluetooth function

watf0rd

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please enlighten me. I have a new Titanium on order and I have a question about the Sony stereo. In the brochure it says that the bluetooth function on the stereo is optional, and that any option has to be ordered with your new vehicle, which I did not. So my question is, is there anyway I can get bluetooth to work?

• 1 month later...
the only way is to get a bluetooth head unit for the car

why do people jump in with the wrong answer ???? you say that as if you are 100% sure this is the only answer

you can get all the parts from Ford and it can be retro fit the BT option to your radio

you also get the mike that goes in the interior light

Actualy very easy to do, Will take an hour to an hour and a half. tools needed are a very sharp knife, sterio removal tools, torx drivers/keys, for fiesta loom wire cutters and ellectric tape/ellectrical connectors or heat wrap.

the parts you will need from ford or a breaker focus

short console with mic 1317579 is the part number for cars with out a sunroof @ £16.51

1467152 for focus specific loom @ £66.47 or Fiesta one 1429802 @ £30.69 will do the job just need the mic wire extending by about 6 inches and its about half the price

Stalk 1318965@ £42.55

Module 1476159 £164.50,

Mic 1363463 £36.70

Bracket 1353218 £4.97

1231390 £0.60p each hold bracket to car you will need 2 off

1231391 @ £0.40p each hold the unit to the bracket you need 1 off

it fits behind the glove box

take about 45 mins to 1 hour to fit

bits can be bought recylced if you look hard

Dont say it cant be done doen loads

• 4 years later...

why do people jump in with the wrong answer ???? you say that as if you are 100% sure this is the only answer

you can get all the parts from Ford and it can be retro fit the BT option to your radio

you also get the mike that goes in the interior light

Actualy very easy to do, Will take an hour to an hour and a half. tools needed are a very sharp knife, sterio removal tools, torx drivers/keys, for fiesta loom wire cutters and ellectric tape/ellectrical connectors or heat wrap.

the parts you will need from ford or a breaker focus

short console with mic 1317579 is the part number for cars with out a sunroof @ £16.51

1467152 for focus specific loom @ £66.47 or Fiesta one 1429802 @ £30.69 will do the job just need the mic wire extending by about 6 inches and its about half the price

Stalk 1318965@ £42.55

Module 1476159 £164.50,

Mic 1363463 £36.70

Bracket 1353218 £4.97

1231390 £0.60p each hold bracket to car you will need 2 off

1231391 @ £0.40p each hold the unit to the bracket you need 1 off

it fits behind the glove box

take about 45 mins to 1 hour to fit

bits can be bought recylced if you look hard

Dont say it cant be done doen loads

ivor bigun, where do you get these parts for that price from? I have BT module waiting to be installed and mice already installed in the car from previous version with the phone cradle so need the loom now

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club