Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Out With The Old, In With The New

Parsons123

Hi Guys,

Picked up my new Titanium Saturday and I love it. Unfortunately got a puncture Sunday so rolling around on my spare for a while :(

What do you lot think?

Sorry but had to have a picture with my old beaut.

170568_1826941074837_1279617818_32104315_1413736_o.jpg

Haha, I got a puncture on mine not long after having it, I didn't know until the garage told me cause the tyres are so low profile! Anyway nice car. Post your specs, what options you have.

Thanks guys, im sooo happy with it wasn't too sure about getting it in red when I ordered it but so glad I did!!

It's such a step up from my dreary 1.4tdci

Well got a bit of a deal on it, friends in high places n all

1.6 Tdci 95bhp

Titanium

16" alloys which have been such a pain to get a new tyre for, 4 days and still no luck!!

City Pack

Leather Pack

Rear View camera :P

Keyless entry

I love the red...I guna miss the shine me red car makes when its just washed and dried and sitting out in the lovely sunny weather!

1.6 Tdci 95bhp

Titanium

16" Alloys which have been such a pain to get a new tyre for, 4 days and still no luck!!

City Pack

Leather Pack

Rear View camera :P

Keyless entry

Awesome choice. I wonder if there is anyone else here with rear view camera. Tell us what do you think, im curious. Cheers

Awesome choice. I wonder if there is anyone else here with rear view camera. Tell us what do you think, im curious. Cheers

Thanks mate,

I personally think the idea of a camera is really good, it is taking a bit of getting used to though I still keep looking out the back :P

Shows right down the back, never going to hit that blind spot again, I hope haha

I was really surprised at how good the quality of it though, it's really good. I must admit I expected it to be blurry and a bit crap

Nice car! Yeah can we have a pic of the camera in action please? And maybe a shot of the leather seats too? :P

get us a pic of the screen for the camera? PWEEEESE? :rolleyes:

I second that cause it was never available when we got our cars :( so please post a pic :D I would have got it just for the gadget factor alone....

Sorry it's taken so long, busy busy weekend ;)

182959_1838332519616_1279617818_32123489_6975302_n.jpg

181690_1838333119631_1279617818_32123494_8205230_n.jpg

181542_1838334079655_1279617818_32123498_484876_n.jpg

Just a few others of my baby too... I'll get some of the leather seats sometime this week, when I can find a good camera aha

Looks good.

Hope you didn't put it through that car wash :o

Looks good.

Hope you didn't put it through that car wash :o

Nooo not a chance, came out of the local cafe, looked kind of cool haha sad I know

Would never put my car through a car wash, friend of mine took her fiesta through one, ripped the wing mirror of and made some of the paint flake of, she was not best pleased

Looks very smart. I like red fiestas. How would you rate the rear view camera?

Looks very smart. I like red fiestas. How would you rate the rear view camera?

Really good, once you get used to it, everything looks far away then it quickly gets really close. So good for reverse parking though I'd recommend it to anyone buying a new fiesta, also it's pretty cool!!

When I was changing, I was looking at another titanium, with camera, and he showed me one working outside, looks good. But they priced up a new build, and wouldn't take nearly as much off as they would one from another dealer, which fell through as they couldn't prize it away!

Really good, once you get used to it, everything looks far away then it quickly gets really close. So good for reverse parking though I'd recommend it to anyone buying a new fiesta, also it's pretty cool!!

Wish mine had one, I love little extras like this. I like the sat nav in the mirror idea that Fords doing now aswell. I know its only a bog-standard sat nav but its cooler being up in the mirror with the cables hidden - much better than setting up and plugging in my tom tom before setting off and then hiding it again when I reach my destination.

Glad you like your reversing cam,

and thanks for the pic

Sorry it's taken so long, busy busy weekend ;)

182959_1838332519616_1279617818_32123489_6975302_n.jpg

181690_1838333119631_1279617818_32123494_8205230_n.jpg

181542_1838334079655_1279617818_32123498_484876_n.jpg

Just a few others of my baby too... I'll get some of the leather seats sometime this week, when I can find a good camera aha

Thanks for the camera pics - do you know whether you can manually switch it off & on?

Thanks for the camera pics - do you know whether you can manually switch it off & on?

Yeah you can, you see the little button in the middle of the camera that switches it on and off :D

By camera I meant rear view mirror, oops aha