Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Stereo Volume

Inked

Have noticed over the last couple of weeks that the volume keeps changing and popping up on the stereo display without me adjusting it, anyone else had this happening?

I know you can set the stereo to adjust volume automatically but have never noticed the display changing before (had the car two years).

On the old stereo systems fitted to the MK4, there was an option in the settings where you could set it to "NEWS" mode.

This meant when the news came on it would increase the volume by 2.

Cheers, but i don't think its this as it does it when using iPod

Theres an option on the audio menu where you can set it to change when our speed changes, I can't remember the name of it. Personally I have it turned off, 30 is the only level I have mine at :P

Sorry didn't read the whole thing ;) mine changes on the display though, have you had it in for a service and they might have updated the software or something?

30 is the only level I have mine at :P

30! I thought I was a rebel having it on 20 every now and again.

I've got the auto volume adjust on but it doesn't tell me about it on the display. It does seem likely that you've had the software updated somehow.

30! I thought I was a rebel having it on 20 every now and again.

I've got the auto volume adjust on but it doesn't tell me about it on the display. It does seem likely that you've had the software updated somehow.

Haha, I'm 18 I have to give off the impression of a barry boy, I wouldn't fit in with anyone around my way if not :(

Sometimes when using the terring wheel vol adjustment if I say knock it a couple of time to up the columne at times it would carry on climing way up on its own!

Haven't had a software update for over a year, haven't changed the setting for auto adjust but it has only just started showing the changes on the screen. Very strange but not a problem I suppose.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club