Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Alarm

moose man

Hi all can anybody advice me on how to activate the alarm on a ford focus mk1 2001 to see if it working

it as doulble lock and i just wont to see if it working all so central locking is working on its own when in the car is this due to a loose conection on the switches or are thay fitted with a self locking when driveing as i know sum cars do have this option

thanks

moose man

Hi all can anybody advice me on how to activate the alarm on a ford focus mk1 2001 to see if it working

it as doulble lock and i just wont to see if it working all so central locking is working on its own when in the car is this due to a loose conection on the switches or are thay fitted with a self locking when driveing as i know sum cars do have this option

thanks

moose man

i did this, as i wasnt sure my car didnt have an alarm even when told it did, as i couldnt find the sensors.

i got in, pressed the lock button on my key once. waited 30secs and opened door from inside...alarm triggered. to deactivate, press unlock on key fob.

hope this helps

i did this, as i wasnt sure my car didnt have an alarm even when told it did, as i couldnt find the sensors.

i got in, pressed the lock button on my key once. waited 30secs and opened door from inside...alarm triggered. to deactivate, press unlock on key fob.

hope this helps

thanks for the advice i will give it a try

moose man