Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ben... - Panther Black Mk7 Zetec S Tdci

Ben...

Alright Ben.. Just came across this forum while searching 'Domed Plates' I was wondering where you ordered yours from to get them without the footer, or any postcode in the bottom right?

Got them from demonplates. Search google. There is the bsau number in the bottom right which is a legal requirement. But it is written in frosted text so is very faint. And you can choose whether or not you have a slogan in the middle

Thanks

I had been looking at the Demonplates website, and customised them to not have the slogan in the middle..etc. It's just It seemed, from your pictures, that you didn't have any BSAU in the bottom corner!

I'll order them now - Just annoying that my new log book hasn't arrived yet (just changed my plates) although I'm expecting it any day.

Got them from demonplates. Search google. There is the bsau number in the bottom right which is a legal requirement. But it is written in frosted text so is very faint. And you can choose whether or not you have a slogan in the middle

Did they ask you to email them the documents? Do you reckon it matters if the License has a different name to the log book? Or should I order in my mum's name and use her License so that it matches the name on the log book, as the car is in her name at the minute?

No didn't email the actual document

Took a picture of my license and the front of my log book and emailed that

Got delivered very quickly though. Ordered early one day and they came the next

No didn't email the actual document

Took a picture of my license and the front of my log book and emailed that

Got delivered very quickly though. Ordered early one day and they came the next

Yeah that's what I meant.. I'm gonna order in my mum's name as soon as the log book comes threw then, and use her license too.

Cheers

Absolute !Removed! - should come with NSFW warning!!

!Removed! stunning mate :)

Just seen your latest pics - WOW!

• 2 weeks later...

That looks good, it stands out nicely. :)

That looks so good (stunning), an inspiration to any one thinking of doing their own car

I was wondering, is the Mondeo sunglasses holder an easy swop or is do you have to do any mod to fit it

Dedicated work, meticulous architecture. I appreciate what you've done so far to your car - no matter what the tastes are.

Dedicated work, meticulous architecture. I appreciate what you've done so far to your car - no matter what the tastes are.

Cheers Mate! B)

New Colour Coded Lower Spoiler

82d22c39.jpg

Where did you get it from Ben?

Pumaspeed. Wasn't impressed with the quality of the product at all. But was spraying it anyway. So didn't mind doing a bit of work on it as I knew I would of had to prep it

I really like these standard 17 inch rims...nice mate!

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of de-modification took place today whilst cleaning the vehicle

Removed 'S' off front bumper (was never too sure about it)

Removed Plate Grippa (too bulky)

Moved front splitter back (pumaspeeds advice was cr@p as well as the quality of their product)

73487714.jpg

f45ec276.jpg