Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ben... - Panther Black Mk7 Zetec S Tdci

Ben...

Haha cheers Danny, don't think I'll ever want to sell it..

You use the same 2 plugs already there

But then you need one of these Spade Connectors and a length of 5 amp wire to connect the red leds to the side lights

cool chears mate will attempt it soon lol great help.

A few photos taken on Saturday night at the Graffiti Tunnel in Waterloo

DSC_5773_4_5_6_7_tonemapped.jpg

DSC_5887_88_89_90_tonemapped.jpg

Ben have you considered getting one or two of these pictures printed on Canvas, ive found a seller on e-bay does custom prints large 16inch by 24inch for £15 ive purchased one myself the sell just the canvas printed in a tube and you get it framed locally yourself, this leaves the shipping of the item cheaper or the can send it to you framed, thought you may be interested since you have some beautiful pictures of you fiesta on here.

Heres the link Click Here to the site if you scroll around you will find the custom print listing.

Ben have you considered getting one or two of these pictures printed on Canvas, ive found a seller on e-bay does custom prints large 16inch by 24inch for £15 ive purchased one myself the sell just the canvas printed in a tube and you get it framed locally yourself, this leaves the shipping of the item cheaper or the can send it to you framed, thought you may be interested since you have some beautiful pictures of you fiesta on here.

Heres the link Click Here to the site if you scroll around you will find the custom print listing.

Asda do that too mate in all sizes so you could save yourself postage fees and getting it framed by taking it there. ;)

Asda do that too mate in all sizes so you could save yourself postage fees and getting it framed by taking it there. ;)

:( We dont have ASDA over here mate, only up the north all we have is Dunnes Stores, Tesco Lidil and Aldi :lol:

Ha soo weird you said that.. That's why I went for the shoot

Still dont know if I'm 100% happy with the pictures so I'm holding off

didnt knw ASDA did that type of thing might have a look lol.

id say the pic with the towers in the back as that looks nice imo. :)

id say the pic with the towers in the back as that looks nice imo. :)

Yeah I reckon you should try some more shots around Canary Wharf, nothing better than a hot hatch like the fiesta in "the city". :D

I just spotted reading through your project that you fitted a glove box light. I am thinking of doing this mod myself but not too sure where to position the light and how to get power?

FINIS code: 1708796

left hand side just above the barcode

Ive Just purchased a set of those myself on eBay £2.93 each supplied with heater connection, although if you dont have heated jets already they will work as standard without the loom being connected.

Part No: 1708797

Click Here

Ive Just purchased a set of those myself on ebay £2.93 each supplied with heater connection, although if you dont have heated jets already they will work as standard without the loom being connected.

Part No: 1708797

Click Here

That's £7.36 (delivered) for something that can be picked up from your local Ford dealer for £5.86 though,

I just spotted reading through your project that you fitted a glove box light. I am thinking of doing this mod myself but not too sure where to position the light and how to get power?

I think I took it from the 12v socket, that's a constant live even when key is out

Finally got round to sorting out my footwell/ambient lighting

Got rid of the tacky LED strips and added something a bit more 'factory looking'

5f853b5b.jpg

55fd39fb.jpg

b436fbfd.jpg

c92a7f57.jpg

942514db.jpg

Still cant decide whether to go with White or Red SMDs

That's £7.36 (delivered) for something that can be picked up from your local Ford dealer for £5.86 though,

Perhaps the type that i have linked are slightly more expensive as they have the heater facility attached,

and they are also a different part number to the one saw in previous posts on this thread,

I’m still very happy with my purchase as my local ford dealer is 42miles away from my home and i would have to make two trips to the dealer in order to purchase anything from them as they require 100% down payment for anything prior to ordering it for you,

so I wouldn’t be able to order by phone,

I would have to go down order and pay for the part,

then go down and collect the part when it has arrived,

so buying them on e-bay and paying a little more is worth it in my circumstances. and it gets posted to my door

how can you tell if you have heated washers or not.

ben id say go white.

ROB, open your bonnet, pull of the carpety stuff on underside of bonnet (or just the edges, enough to see jets, and see if they're plugged into anything other than a rubber hose. If so, they're heated.

• Like 1

ROB, open your bonnet, pull of the carpety stuff on underside of bonnet (or just the edges, enough to see jets, and see if they're plugged into anything other than a rubber hose. If so, they're heated.

cool chears mate will check it when i next wash the car tomoz lol. :lol:

HIDs

Slimline 35W H7 6000K

Before

80bf6b57.jpg

HIDs

567f9990.jpg

82176b80.jpg

Cut Bulb Retainers

341b725d.jpg

After

7f9ec78f.jpg

8ab52c38.jpg

f8d46236.jpg

All wiring and both ballasts are hidden inside the light unit.. Very neat and tidy

looks good Ben. Wasn't sure if you'd do HID's due to the "legality" issue.... knowing how detailed you like to be.

Changing the sidelights to xenon white 501 led's? Will finish off the final touch to the HID's

• Like 1

looks good Ben. Wasn't sure if you'd do HID's due to the "legality" issue.... knowing how detailed you like to be.

Changing the sidelights to xenon white 501 led's? Will finish off the final touch to the HID's

Cheers mate!

Was debating it for a while, but 4 halogen bulbs have blown in about 6 months so felt it was time

Got loads of LEDs on order for sidelights, glove box, footwell lighting etc ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club