Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ambient footwell lights

ray tuppa

Ford Focus 2.0 16v Ghia Zetec 1999-2006' Ambient Footwell Ligting Kits

6059_1.jpg

This footwell lighting kits are universal fitting so can be fitted to any model car

The wiring of this kit is very easy, you only connect 2 wires for 12volt supply / power source

A similar kit from Honda cost's in excess of £140

The kit consists of following items

* 2 x Strips of flexible 9 miniature ultra bright LED’s complete with sticky backing (RED or BLUE)

* Simple step by step instructions on how to connect your LED's etc with colour pictures

I provide instructions on where to wire this kit so it illuminates when you turn your side / head lights on

This is that easy to fit I could do it in under 5 minutes so everybody should be able to do it in 20 minutes max

All connections are very easy to connect and access plus no wires are cut

so this can be removed without any damage to your car

Please do not mix these LED Strips Lights up with cheaper products

This is the product I use

http://www.aurora.eu.com/ProductPages/Lamp...;b=5&oc=313

DSCF0271.jpg

DSCN0783.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

th_DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg

£18Cash or £20 Paypal

post-2079-1224534327_thumb.jpg

post-2079-1224534622_thumb.jpg

RIGHT QUICK WARNING

Police pulled me over for this as they said there was far too much glare on the side of the windows if there is too much glare from the lights stick a variable resistor in it so you can change the brightness basically if you can still see the lights when u look out window police will moan i had these in my clio they look cool but a bit chav tastic

Matt

JUST MY view

RIGHT QUICK WARNING

Police pulled me over for this as they said there was far too much glare on the side of the windows if there is too much glare from the lights stick a variable resistor in it so you can change the brightness basically if you can still see the lights when u look out window police will moan i had these in my clio they look cool but a bit chav tastic

Matt

JUST MY view

they can come with a dimma 4 extra £

me i would have them just on the welcome lights cheers mate !!!

I'd buy them, loom good in red, how much are they, and how much for the additional dimmer?

I'd buy them, loom good in red, how much are they, and how much for the additional dimmer?

Hi they are £18 with p+p and an extra £10 for the dimmer

£28 to your door my friend you will not be disapointed there GR8

cheers paul :)

these go well cheap on eBay and there decent i have had them before reason i broken them cos i was too heavy footed i smashed the one other one glass filament went

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-ULTRA-BRIGHT-INTER...%3A1|240%3A1308

try lowing price and i may have some off u but if not eBay man sells them for long time get some from him

"I HATE SEEING PEOPLE RIPPED OFF ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO PARTS"

eVERY ONE WHO KNOWS OF ME HERE KNOWS THAT

Matt

Just to add variable resistor from maplins a whole "38p"

Hi,

i would be interested but they do seem very expensive, and i too hate being ripped off and would quickly march off onto eBay.

A couple of questions too,

What size are they? In inches please :D

also is it just the ONE for £18????

Is that including P&P?

Could i pick them up?

Thanks in advance, could you reply in a PM as well please as its much easier.

~ D a n ~

these go well cheap on ebay and there decent i have had them before reason i broken them cos i was too heavy footed i smashed the one other one glass filament went

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-ULTRA-BRIGHT-INTER...%3A1|240%3A1308

try lowing price and i may have some off u but if not ebay man sells them for long time get some from him

"I HATE SEEING PEOPLE RIPPED OFF ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO PARTS"

eVERY ONE WHO KNOWS OF ME HERE KNOWS THAT

Matt

Just to add variable resistor from maplins a whole "38p" I cant get them that cheap with a knob they cost me about £2.60 + time and fuel to fetch these before I even solder wires on to them

Hi IMO no one is being ripped off these are NOT CHEAP NEON TUBES !!!!!!

THEY ARE FLEXIBLE SMD L.E.D'S AT APPROX 6" IN LENGTH 9 led's per footwell in which you wont break them as they are hidden out off the way and shine down in the footwell sorry but not lowering the price go and buy the cheap version !!!

THIS IS WHAT I USE http://www.aurora.eu.com/ProductPages/Lamp...;b=5&oc=313 over £400 for 5meters, the reason i can do them so cheap is because i buy in bulk from china and cut out the expensive uk supplier. I will also add THERE IS A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!! IF YOUR NOT SATISFIED THEN CONTACT ME AND POST THEM BACK IN THE SAME CONDITION AS YOU GET THEM !!!!!!

PAUL

Hi,

i would be interested but they do seem very expensive, and i too hate being ripped off and would quickly march off onto ebay.

A couple of questions too,

What size are they? In inches please :D / 6" AND 9L.E.D'S

also is it just the ONE for £18????/ YOU GET 2 ONE FOR EACH FOOTWELL MY FRIEND

Is that including P&P?/YES PAL

Could i pick them up?/BY ALL MEANS PAL, WILL EVEN KNOCK YOU A £1 OFF

Thanks in advance, could you reply in a PM as well please as its much easier.

~ D a n ~

AS ABOVE HOPE THIS HELPS, Please dont compare this product for the cheap neon tubes you can buy on eBay

would be very interested, how am i meant to pay in cash?

Hi

you can send it recorded post so it gets to the next day and i have to sign for it ?????

or if you are local pop it round my friend ng19 or failing that and cut the asel out pay though paypal my friend

wassy.vw@ntlworld.com

just tell me the colour you want my friend cheers Paul :D

Hi

you can send it recorded post so it gets to the next day and i have to sign for it ?????

or if you are local pop it round my friend ng19 or failing that and cut the asel out pay though paypal my friend

wassy.vw@ntlworld.com

just tell me the colour you want my friend cheers Paul :D

hi mate, wont be able to pop it round as your around 115 miles away lol !

havent got pay pal mate, so will have to do the cash, will send you the cash in the post on monday..... i would want the blue ones..

any chance of a friendly discount? PM ME!

havent got any change now, after coming home from work... will be deffo posted tomorrow on way to work

dont worrie my friend

iv pm'd you to

• 3 weeks later...

here is a few photos of the L.E.D'S on a vauxhall forum were they are advertised aswell see what you all think ??

This ASTRA 06- Ambient LED Footwell Lighting Kit is universal fitting and just requires a 12volt power source

Astra SRI with Blue ambient LED footwell lighting kit fitted

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

Here is a small video of me unlock / lock the Astra

th_DSCF0360.jpg

The kit consists of

2 x Strips of flat flexible 9 miniature ultra bright SMD LED’s complete with 3m adhesive backing

2 x Scotch locks for power connection

Simple step by step instructions with colour pictures on where and how to wire this kit

2 x Cable ties to tidy any loose wires

Simple step by step fitting instructions with colour photos and contact mobile phone number for technical help if you have any problems fitting this

This kit will illuminate and fades with the interior light etc, when you open your doors / lock or unlock your car, then will also illuminate at night when your side/headlights are on plus will dim with the dash illumination dimmer control

These kits are available in Red or Blue and is very easy to wire (only two wires to connect)

I can fit this in less than 10 minutes

£16 Cash posted or £19 if paid by Paypal

Instructions are not for a climate control model Astra

Please note the cost is hight due to the led strips

http://www.aurora.eu.com/ProductPages/Lamp...;b=5&oc=313

I now source them direct in bulk (20meteres at a time) from china to reduce the price

Flat SMD LED strip lights

DSCF0206.jpg

SMD LED strip lights illuminated when stuck in place

DSCN0747.jpg

Corsa VXR with Blue ambient LED footwell lighting kit fitted

DSCF0271.jpg

08 Civic Type R (FN2)

DSCN0783.jpg

Integra Type R (DC5)

2837228002_ac6c8738ce_b.jpg

04 Civic Type R (EP3) Illuminated Sparco pedals

DSCF0226.jpg