Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ambient footwell lights

ray tuppa

No there is but its xmas no one got any money i need some white ones to go into my bonnet so i can light it up if i cout there after say 4 aND to spot leaks with ease if there the right price i willbuy some will need at least 20 and will need to be able to cut in half if poss

These work loads better wired up to your interior light, and being LED they dont use too much extra juice. forget the variable resistor, who wants these on while your driving anyway?

These work loads better wired up to your interior light, and being LED they dont use too much extra juice. forget the variable resistor, who wants these on while your driving anyway?

Chavs do, seen loads round here who think it looks "cool"

No there is but its xmas no one got any money i need some white ones to go into my bonnet so i can light it up if i cout there after say 4 aND to spot leaks with ease if there the right price i willbuy some will need at least 20 and will need to be able to cut in half if poss

ill sort a good price out for you my friend

IMO i would fit them to the welcome lights in witch some focus's come with

but i sell more to them oh want them on all the time !!!!!

Rite ill do the 9 L.E.D'S for £16 paypal if paid for before the 26/12/2008 JUST BECAUSE IT XMAS

HAPPY XMAS PEOPLE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...