Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jus had my alloys put on

mig

What do you think people just put my alloys on last week biggest wheel i could put on without modifying it because i have had them in a high profile tyre. they are 15" tsr.

Myfiestawitnewrimz.jpg

let me know what you guys think

thanks

Looks good. Just needs lowering now me thinks.

Can i ask why you had a high profile tyre and what profile is it?

it come with the package i was going have the alloys with the low profile tyres but i didnt like the rim.

the tyres are yokohama dats all i no lol

he said i wont b able lower it without taking the inner the lining of my arches out. its the front wheel the problem because there is no room to lower it.

might tint me windows next i tried doing it me self but it was a right boz job lol

apprantly 15" is the biggest without any mods its the front wheels its dead close now when i have the wheel on a full lock its nearly touching the arch theres about 2mm gap honest. yh im thinking of lowering it about 30 or 40mm. me mate checked it today and he said i would be able lower it about 40mm max with out doing any modifications to it. glad you guys like it all my mates think i've done it nice to

hi mate, what have you used to tint your rear lights?

trying to do the same to mine eventually.

definitely tint the rear windows too, would look mint.

nice one, tom

hi mate, what have you used to tint your rear lights?

trying to do the same to mine eventually.

definitely tint the rear windows too, would look mint.

nice one, tom

belive it or not m8 ive used to pairs of womens tights it looks mint htough i got the idea off me mate he got it on his corsa lol

cheers m8 soz to here bwt ur accident let me know wen u got er up and running again.

what fiesta is it the same shape as m9

belive it or not m8 ive used to pairs of womens tights it looks mint htough i got the idea off me mate he got it on his corsa lol

cheers m8 soz to here bwt ur accident let me know wen u got er up and running again.

what fiesta is it the same shape as m9

i was about to ask if they were tights lol, a friend of mine did the same to his golf n it looks the nuts.

and yeah its a mk4, S reg.

just ordered a new front panel for it so it shouldnt be long now.

tom

• 4 months later...

black lexus lights and new sportex exhaust cat back.

Photo0062.jpg

angel lights

Anglelightsatnite.jpg

neons in footwells

Myfiestainside.jpg

let me know what you think, im going to lower it soon and tint my windows

were the lights for where the pedals are difficult to replace?

alloys cost £325 with yokohamma tyres ive had them since october though. nah i havnt kurbed them at all yet lol

only thing i've had on recently is me exhaust and rear lexus lights.

my lights in the footwells i got from halford its LEDs i got them wired up in the grill to but you can't tell off my picure u can see it slightly. i got them for £10 the lights lol i havnt seen them about again though.

Your car looks amazing.

I am currently working on my fiesta and i was just wondering...Do you need to inform your insurnace company if your changing your lights. Im not changing the light colour btw.

Also where did you get ur rear lexus lights from/and are they black lights.

Your car looks amazing.

I am currently working on my fiesta and i was just wondering...Do you need to inform your insurnace company if your changing your lights. Im not changing the light colour btw.

Also where did you get ur rear lexus lights from/and are they black lights.

glad you like it.

no you don't have tell insurence about your lights.

yh the back lights are black lexus lights i got mine from a motor shop around my end but you can also get them from Halfords ect.

i did have tights around my old lights then i sprayed them black but sprayed to much so you couldnt see any light through the, so i thought may aswell get them but i didnt think they would be that nice to be honest lol really suits the car

hope your fiesta comes out nice m8 they are really nice cars do up, cost abit but its worth it. get some pictures up of your fiesta

Ill get some pictures up soon, all i have done so far is added a chrome tailpipe :lol:

I have just put new brakes on, adjusted the tapits and put new spark plugs in.(basically gave it a service)

cool mate, ya dont want a chrome tail pipe :D i did have jus a back box before give it the sound and looked nice.

but now i've put this cat back exhaust its very loud it drowns me sub out on the motorway put it one way ive always got put me music prety loud :lol: .

nice little cars do up fiestas are i'm having me windows tinted on monday just the back ones then all i need do is lower it i won't need do anything else to it i'm not putting any bumpers or anything i think it ruins the car and they cost a bomb to fit i heard because sometimes they dont fit the car