Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Push Catch Lock Mk7 Interest

Tunny

Just wondering who might show some interest in the push catch lock male / female parts which would be used to create access to the Fiesta Mk7's centre cubby hole? They're a bit hard to come by in your everyday shop, so I'm going to be doing an large order as I figure for £5 postage getting the parts just for me which cost less than £1 themselves is a costly waste!

Let me know who is interested, and I may buy enough to post off to anyone on the forums interested for a good price. Probably looking at less than £2 including postage to send to anyone provided enough people are interested.

Pics can be found for this on the first page of Ben's awesome project thread Here

c42ae81a.jpg

Those Interested:

kabz77 Paid & Sent

Nicola 88 Paid & Sent

Jason Tierney Paid & Sent

limbo

Magenta Paid & Sent - Received

Hi Tunny, I will defo be interested as I've just changed my factory unit to a double din and that secret centre cubby isn't closing, those push catch locks will be ideal.

Please email me on my gmail account or let me know your contact details once you get hold of these so I can buy some off you.

Thank you

Kabir

m: 07956987650

Were you going to order them from Rapid Online by any chance? I was going to buy some from there a few days ago but didn't want to pay such high p&p for something less than a pound. I would definitely be interested in buying some, so count me in.

Id be up for that. I again didnt fancy spending so much for so little if that makes sense.

Jay

Some interest so far but I'd be looking for another 2-3 people atleast before I do this! C'mon chaps! Yes they were going to be ordered from Rapid, they're not exactly easy to find anywhere else! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

hey after years of saving iv enough for a nice mk2 rs 2000 ,, but dont no wat 2do .. iv 2 cars in mind , both in the same condition ,, 1 has the cosworth engine and 1 has the burton ,, which is better and y?? can any1 help?? thank u

:rolleyes: What the hell?

Anyway, I'm Probably going to buy these at some point and then sell some one if people want to assert their interest. I'll be buying some within the next week hopefully!

I've placed an order for enough of these to cover the interest registered so far. Once I've got them I'll let those interested know. If people can private message me their details I'll sort each of you out. :)

I've received the Push Catch Locks today, anyone interested please PM me your details so I can sort you them out :)

How big is the cubby hole inside? sunglasses size?

Have you fitted it yet? How easy was it to do?

I might be interested, but I'm wondering what kind of stuff can you fit inside?

I might be interested, but I'm wondering what kind of stuff can you fit inside?

Maybe its just me but im lost as to what you mean by the "what kind of stuff can you fit inside?"

Maybe its just me but im lost as to what you mean by the "what kind of stuff can you fit inside?"

:huh: Well, someone said it's too small for sunglasses so what is it big enough for? What are people putting inside?

Sweeties, the borrowers, pens, your Ipod or music player will also fit inside, which i'd consider quite a good thing to do (The first two aren't necessarily intended seriously) :) I've not fitted mine yet, but then I've been a bit too busy. Should only take a bit of strong adhesive and it'd be done :)

I will PM you my details. How much are you wanting? will you take AUS Dollors from my PayPal ;) its all good money aha

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

i'm in for this, i've messed mine up :(

i'll take 2 sets

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club