Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All Please Give Me A Clue As To What Is Going On.

junglehead77

Hi all im new to the forum and would like to introduce myself and say hi my name is David hope all are well with you all. Now the problem is i know a bit about petrol cars but never had a diesel before i bought a van last week and got it for a good price, however when i got it home and the battery went flat so i put a new alternator now seems to be working however, the battery light is flickering on tickover but goes out when revving i had it checked and they said it was fine just a over sensitive sensor. Now the main problem i have the van is that it don't won't to start with cold, ive check the glow plugs and seen to be ok i put a 12v light on the glow plugs and no powell with the ignition and the coil light is on, but when it does start the glow plugs come on are working for about a 60 sec or so. any ideas? Please help

• Like 1

Sounds like it could be a faulty relay or something

• 7 months later...

hiya had this problem on a pug and after a lot of soul searching i found i had air in the system and my fuel line had an air leak hope it helps

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club