Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Getting Into My Focus

Dazm2020

Hi every one I'm having this problem with my 02 reg 3door focus zetec I opened the boot the other day and seen my amp was covered in condensation so I went home and pulled every thing out the inside at the back and found a lot of condensation on anything metal, the most of the condensation I found was on the inside of the right rear quarter, in seems to be running done the inner wheel arch. I put my hand down inside the rear quarter so I could feel the inside of the sill and that's where the water is ending up and it's all rusty (not good) I don't have a clue where the water is coming from so has anyone had this problem?? or no where it'll be coming from???????

Any help will be great

Thank you Darren

the common water ingress points for the focus are the boot hinges,rear light clusters and the bolts which hold spoilers on if fitted.

Ok thank you I'm going to look at all the places on saturday in the day light so I can see better

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club