Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help With Aux Lead

nok1

hi

i have a 57 plate focus with a 6000cd in, the facelift one ? having just took it out for a look at the connector, was wondering if this aux lead is the one i want for my ipod. another question is , i know the steering control won`t work, except volume, but will i be able to use the radio controls to flick through the songs .

here`s the link for the lead http://cgi.ebay.co.u...IT#ht_500wt_922

and here`s the photo of the connector

post-20406-0-67077000-1299314088_thumb.j

The link doesn't work (for me at least) - but there is no difference in function between the steering wheel controls and those on the radio. A simple lead won't give you any controls, it takes a CD changer emulating interface (which won't necessarily work with your unit, as I don't think it has a changer input and controls).

cheers mate, do you know which one ? theres several. plus i can`t seem to get a price on them, or is it just me lol

thanks mate. i assume this will work on the 6000cd face lift model , the oval type .

generally if they call things the same model number as something else, it uses the same technology and chip boards inside, its just the facia that has been changed. so i would say it would work...if not you can always send it back saying it does not work (check the returns policy first tho)

thanks, i`ve decided to just put my old radio in. with a fascia, its a mp3 ,sd card usb on front and bluetooth.

so just need an iso lead. i think this is the one i want ( part number CT20FD07 ? ) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Focus-07-CT20FD07-Iso-Car-Harness-Loom-/300481738524#ht_2363wt_1008

is this ok

sorry for late reply, unfortunately im at work and unable to access eBay. but i did a general search on google and it looks like it. which aftermarket headunit model do you have and i can advise further

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club