Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Titanium Ordered!

PumpkinSteve

Just been down to the dealership with the intention of seeing what kind of deal they could do and ended up placing an order for:

Fiesta Titanium 1.6 petrol 3Dr in Panther Black

Keyless entry and start button

Individual leather pack

I also got them to swap my 16" wheels for the 15" alloy wheels from a standard Zetec as I have a bad back and want as smooth a ride as possible, they agreed to do this this at no extra charge. The total cost for the car plus extra was £14127, lower than the standard base price :)

I have to wait 10 weeks for it to be built, but that's okay, gives me something to look forward to. I will be in the club soon :D

Good choice of spec fellow Tyne and Wear member.

The 10 weeks wait with be worth while! Keep us updated.

:)

Sounds nice... What deposit do they expect if you have to wait 10 weeks?

Just been down to the dealership with the intention of seeing what kind of deal they could do and ended up placing an order for:

Fiesta Titanium 1.6 petrol 3Dr in Panther Black

Keyless entry and start button

Individual leather pack

I also got them to swap my 16" wheels for the 15" alloy wheels from a standard Zetec as I have a bad back and want as smooth a ride as possible, they agreed to do this this at no extra charge. The total cost for the car plus extra was £14127, lower than the standard base price :)

I have to wait 10 weeks for it to be built, but that's okay, gives me something to look forward to. I will be in the club soon :D

Sounds pukka mate, should get mine this weekend, black titanium 3dr tdci with all the bits, like a kid in a sweet shop at the mo 

Sounds nice... What deposit do they expect if you have to wait 10 weeks?

They said I could put down whatever I wanted so I put £700 down yesterday and then another £1300 when the car arrives, might as well clear as much as possible before the finance goes through.

• 2 weeks later...

*SIGH* Not even two weeks have passed yet, still 8 weeks to go :(

Great stuff and i know quite a few posts on here of late with issue and problems but please take many with a pinch of sale 1 million made now in europe and still selling strong for every person who complians about somethings thousands are just enjoying their mk7.

i LOVE my mk7, have done since i got one in late 2008. really a joy to own and drive (in my view)

• 2 weeks later...

I got tired of waiting for my new car so today I went along to another dealer and pretended to be interested in the same car that I ordered...only so I could drive it about for a bit :D a bit sad, I know.

5-7 weeks to go :(

Great stuff and i know quite a few posts on here of late with issue and problems but please take many with a pinch of sale 1 million made now in europe and still selling strong for every person who complians about somethings thousands are just enjoying their mk7.

i LOVE my mk7, have done since i got one in late 2008. really a joy to own and drive (in my view)

Totally agree :) I've only had my 2011 Titanium for 6 days and I'm loving the new sony stereo and all the extras. I've owned several fiesta and not had any problems with any of them - I paid £2000 for my first fiesta and sold it a year later for the same price.

Enjoy your lovely new motor when it arrives!

• 3 weeks later...

Sick as a chip waiting for this car to be built, I haven't even got any documents for it because the apparent delivery date is so far away no-one was able to work out how much would be owed on my current car finance by the time the delivery date comes around so nothing can be worked out until we get some news...it's really annoying, plus I just had to tax my current car and I was hoping I would have the Fiesta in time to get away with not taxing it.

Sick as a chip waiting for this car to be built, I haven't even got any documents for it because the apparent delivery date is so far away no-one was able to work out how much would be owed on my current car finance by the time the delivery date comes around so nothing can be worked out until we get some news...it's really annoying, plus I just had to tax my current car and I was hoping I would have the Fiesta in time to get away with not taxing it.

I know what you mean. When I was waiting for mine, it seemed like all I saw was new Fiestas on the road and the wait was torture. Never mind, your new motor will arrive in no time (shame about the tax though). It will be worth the wait and it's nice to have something to look forward to :)

My car was delayed and I ended up having to put more tax on my current car at the time, which was annoying, but then as the fiesta got delayed even longer I was about to have to reinsure too. As the dealer had promised me a rough arrival date from the very beginning I said I wasn't happy and could of gotten a car elsewhere much quicker. So as an apology they said if the fiesta hadn't arrived by the day before I would need to reinsure my old car, they'd lend me a courtesy car free of charge until it did arrive. Lucky for them the fiesta arrived by lorry 2 days before my insurance would have expired.

I just got the call, picking the car up Thursday 28th April :D I'm off work from Thursday until the Tuesday so I'll have a nice long weekend to drive about.

I tried to add the dress up kit and 7-spoke alloys a couple of weeks after I'd placed the order but the dealer said it was too late...Never mind, eh. The only options I did get were keyless entry, start button and leather interior.

The dealer just got my car in, went down to have a ganders...WOW! it's stunning, better than I imagined. The individual seats are beautiful when you see them in the flesh :lol: got all the finance sorted out today, pickup arranged for next Thursday!

Can't wait to see the pics! Especially of the Indiviual Leather B)

Great news, I can't wait to see the pics either.

Why is the pickup not til next thursday? :huh:

well this is going to be the longest week of your life! when I bought my car I had the option of making to order or buying a premade one I could have in 10 days, they said it would take about 4 months to build one so I went for the pre built one, still the longest wait ever!!

Looking forward to the pics :D

Great news, I can't wait to see the pics either.

Why is the pickup not til next thursday? :huh:

They said they couldn't get it ready until at least wednesday because of the long weekend, the finance has not been sorted yet because Toyota would not give me a settlement figure on my current car.

As of yet I don't even know how much I have to pay monthly for the car because of the lack of a settlement figure and because the wait for the car was up to ten weeks, Toyota were not prepared to give a figure in advance. It's been a bit of a hassle.

This is what I have at the moment, a 1.8 Yaris SR :)

3eca1296.jpg

7cea9e1a.jpg

I'm taking a little bit of a power cut with the Fiesta but that's okay, I'm looking forward to cheaper tax and better fuel economy. The Yaris is £180 per year to tax :(

Picked the Fiesta up yesterday and I love it :D it's so smooth to drive, very comfortable on motorways and other fast roads. I was a bit anxious about the 16" alloy giving a firm ride but I needn't have worried, the ride is excellent. The garage didn't leave me any petrol though, cost me over £45 to fill it up thi afternoon :(

I noticed something about the screen on my radio, the text is blue/ purple instead of red like the dash display and ambient lights, is this a new thing?

Picked the Fiesta up yesterday and I love it :D it's so smooth to drive, very comfortable on motorways and other fast roads. I was a bit anxious about the 16" alloy giving a firm ride but I needn't have worried, the ride is excellent. The garage didn't leave me any petrol though, cost me over £45 to fill it up thi afternoon :(

I noticed something about the screen on my radio, the text is blue/ purple instead of red like the dash display and ambient lights, is this a new thing?

Congrats...perhaps you could share some pictures :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club