Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanted - Fiesta MK6 Front Bumper

adamtookey

Hi all

Does anyone have a front bumper for an 03 MK6 Fiesta Ghia they are willing to sell?

Or can you point me in the direction of someone that has?

My car is the factory-supplied moondust silver colour

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Go onto google and type in car spares and it should come up with sites such as 1stchoicespares.co.uk. This is a database of loads of uk breakers, just give your vehicle details and details of the part you are after and they may be able 2 source you what your looking for. it worked for me... there are other sites to but i found this one to be easier.

hope this helps?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all

Does anyone have a front bumper for an 03 MK6 Fiesta Ghia they are willing to sell?

Or can you point me in the direction of someone that has?

My car is the factory-supplied moondust silver colour

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Hi, how did you get on with getting a bumper, as i also need one, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Dunno if anyones interested but i am looking to get a ST bumper for my car, and if i manage to find one would be looking to sell my original silver front bumper.

if anyone is interested let me know and if anyone knows where i can get a silver ST bumper please also let me know thanks

i have a black bumper from a mk6.5 if that is any good? brand new condition not a single mark on it. pm me your phone number and offer and i will contact you. possible delivery

i have a black bumper from a mk6.5 if that is any good? brand new condition not a single mark on it. pm me your phone number and offer and i will contact you. possible delivery

Hi i would be interested in your front bumper could you ring me on 07763144543

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have a mk6 front bumper for sale mint condition no scratches please contact me on 07943152659

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club