Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Club - Sub Forum's Idea?

Unsimple

Hellooo again.

Just wondering if maybe there should be a campaign to get sub-forums on the Ford Fiesta Club?

Everything looks a bit untidy in my opinion and maybe there should be sub-forums, Ie- Project threads, Gallery, Problems, Hints & Tips, and so on.

Just wondering if i've got anyone to support it.

Much appreciated!

Nick

That would be a good idea, it would make it easier to find what your looking for as well.

Speak to one of the moderators

That would be a good idea, it would make it easier to find what your looking for as well.

Speak to one of the moderators

*Thumbs Up*

I dont think its a good idea as its too much clicking. If i want to find something i use search. Thats my opinion. cheers

Project section on this site would be very quiet. lol

• Like 1

I dont think its a good idea as its too much clicking. If i want to find something i use search. Thats my opinion. cheers

It may just be me but i tend to find a lot of my searches don't bring much up

Hellooo again.

Just wondering if maybe there should be a campaign to get sub-forums on the Ford Fiesta Club?

Everything looks a bit untidy in my opinion and maybe there should be sub-forums, Ie- Project threads, Gallery, Problems, Hints & Tips, and so on.

Just wondering if i've got anyone to support it.

Much appreciated!

Nick

That post needs tidying up for starters. What the hell is all that about? Are you too special to post it normally?

It may just be me but i tend to find a lot of my searches don't bring much up

If you could give me an example I can help with your search criteria. There are some tricks to bring more/less results and using 2/3 letter words.

That post needs tidying up for starters. What the hell is all that about? Are you too special to post it normally?

can't see anything wrong with it keith?

• Like 1

I don't think there's anything wrong with the forum, I think it's quite user-friendly, just maybe some of the users are always friendly! :)