Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta In Midnight Sky

ffiscool

Hi, I am just about to buy a new Fiesta 1.25 Zetec and cannot decide between the panther black and midnight sky... i saw the midnight sky in the showroom but under fluorescents... not in the daylight. it looks like there cold be a purple tinge? some pics on here it looks like a pale violet.. in others just dark grey

any thoughts and some have said it is a blue, but the one i saw is definitely not blue...... help

Yeah its supposed to be more blue than grey but I agree with you we have a few midnight sky cars like kuga etc and outside looks more violet. Still nice though

i just drove to a dealer that had the midnight sky on their forecourt.. it is nice, but then i spotted another, and have no idea if it was morello or hot magenta... anyone on here with pics of both? had to tell from the brochure online, although i think it was hot magenta. was on a 59 plate.. was hot magenta out then? i can ring dealer in morning to find out what colour it was.. but very nice

thanks... just looking at pics online, i think it is morello... some make it look like deep burgundy/aubergine, and others, the metaillic is much lighter... hope morello as cheaper option

i just drove to a dealer that had the midnight sky on their forecourt.. it is nice, but then i spotted another, and have no idea if it was morello or hot magenta... anyone on here with pics of both? had to tell from the brochure online, although i think it was hot magenta. was on a 59 plate.. was hot magenta out then? i can ring dealer in morning to find out what colour it was.. but very nice

Both Morello and hot magenta have been available for a long time now. Hot magenta is quite a bright colour, whereas morello is very deep and dark. Both are nice colours, however the magenta is more expensive than the morello.

Hot Magenta:

RIMG0425.jpg

Morello:

morello.jpg

personally i love hot magenta, my ex got a car that colour and i would have loved it but in glasgow men dont drive pink cars :)

thanks for the pics!!! i just ordered the hot magenta.. the one i saw yesterday turned out to be hot magenta, but it didnt look that pink when out. then i saw two after i left the garage, and they looked a bit darker. i hope it was hot magenta i saw yesterday!!!

it def was not morello - lets hope i like it when i get it....... added on the auto rain sensors and headlights as quite a good package price wise

the midnight sky was a thought but quite flat i thought, and looked almost airforce blue in some lights

I think you should go wit hot magenta.My cousins wife got one that colour.Very nice.I dont like the other one.

thanks for the pics!!! i just ordered the hot magenta.. the one i saw yesterday turned out to be hot magenta, but it didnt look that pink when out. then i saw two after i left the garage, and they looked a bit darker. i hope it was hot magenta i saw yesterday!!!

it def was not morello - lets hope i like it when i get it....... added on the auto rain sensors and headlights as quite a good package price wise

the midnight sky was a thought but quite flat i thought, and looked almost airforce blue in some lights

Hot Magenta is a stunning colour, and its colour seems to change depending on the light. It can look very bright in the sun and in other lights almost dark red, you won't regret it. I have one and I love it, just can't wait for some nice warm weather to clean it XD

:-) looking forward to getting it... with this country, i guess it wont be that bright that often then, eh....

also added rear parking sensors

v exciting getting a new car

I got my new fiesta last month in Midnight Sky and i love it! It looks more or less like a gun metal grey until light bounces off it.

Under sunlight it looks mostly grey with a slightly purple tinge. Under artificial light it looks almost bluey purple.

168913_497556618841_522988841_6113026_2879924_o.jpg

It is really nice. I think I veered off a bit as last three

cars have been grey. Worrying a bit now re

hot magenta but done. I like the dark micastone

but not on zetec range.

How long do you have to wait for your car ffiscool?

I really love Midnight Sky, wasn't an option when I got my car though :(

i think only til the end of next week - or perhaps beg of april, but not long.

I do like the midnight sky, v much.. and think the sea grey was lovely too... but if i hadnt had 3 greys... and i would have gone for the black but because of the pack i have chosen (headlights and rain sensors) there wasnt a black already in the compound. i needed to do it in march to get the bluetooth and other bits plus good part exch on mine (although prob selling mine privately)

Well only a week now until my hot magenta. Have

now seen a few on the road. I do like it

luckily, but think I must have seen tango

red on other dealers forecourt. This is more af

cerise. My own fault for not taking more notice

at the time. Although obv tango red

not available on new But my HM will be noticed!

if I hadn't got that one, it would have been

squeeze.

Well I picked up my new baby today - hot magenta.... just need to sit down now with the booklet to set up my voice dials etc from my phone...

anyone by the way had an centre armrest fitted? weird I cannot find one on the ford page for the fiesta - dealer said he thinks they can get one..................

anyone by the way had an centre armrest fitted? weird I cannot find one on the ford page for the fiesta - dealer said he thinks they can get one..................

I got an aftermarket one from eBay - £55 delivered from Germany :)

Well I picked up my new baby today - hot magenta.... just need to sit down now with the booklet to set up my voice dials etc from my phone...

Great - Me too :D I love the features on my new Titanium and I have to say that the dashboard with the Sony stereo looks great when lit up at night.

Enjoy your new baby!

I got zetec so no nice Sony. Love the hot magenta

but didn't think about scratches and dings

prob showing up more. Fingers crossed for

careful parkers please

Enjoy yours too

Can't wait to get my Titanium!

Does the Sony stereo give a good sound? And iNath would you recommend getting an armrest?

? And iNath would you recommend getting an armrest?

If it's something you want - yes!

do you know if ford supplied or a diy job? i was suprised a not showing as an option on their site, not for the fiesta anyway.....

I got zetec so no nice Sony. Love the hot magenta

but didn't think about scratches and dings

prob showing up more. Fingers crossed for

careful parkers please

Enjoy yours too

Yes, Hot Magenta is a lovely colour but I suggest that you buy some touch up paint for it. Do a seach on this forum and I'm sure you'll find where to buy it.

If it's something you want - yes!

Hi, I'll second that. I love my armrest - well worth the 50-odd pound. I'd reccomend one. (I do have the auto though but I can still shift manually in comfort, it doesn't get in the way).

And yes, the armrests are aftermarket. They should be an option like on the mazda2. All the American's highlighted this when the Fiesta was taken stateside.

Ford seemed to have listened as the new higher spec 2012 focus' have a centre storage/armrest thing now.