Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Seen An 11 Plate Fiesta Yet?

MartynS

Thinking back to when I got my 60 plate mid September last year (in 3 days time it's 6 months old!), I'd seen loads of other 60's leading up to collection day. I had kind of hoped mine would be the first I saw, but that didn't happen :P. Since the start of March I've seen only one 11 plate, and that was an Insignia. Are there just far fewer new cars this year (VAT rise??) or just none where I go?

I saw a couple of 11 plate new shape focuses and even on 1st March I saw a brand spanking 11 plate Porsche 911 on the M1..some people have more money than sense

I havent seen a single 11 plate yet. However I have got one on order.

The first two 11 plates that I saw were both Fiestas. I was wondering why I thought the car looked a bit odd and then remembered that it was the 1st March and I'd never seen an 11 before.

Hi guys. I actualy have an 11 plate fiesta. piked it up on the first of the month at 10 am so it was the first 11 plate i had seen. but since then seen a few other cars but not fiestas.

Reckon I've spotted around ten 11 plates. Three being on fiestas(!) but thats probably coz I always check out every passing mk7 fiesta lol.

One 11 plate fiesta lives up the street from me now, a squeeze green one, looks brilliant in the sun!

Means my 60 plates not the latest thing now :o

i saw a some on the moterway on wednesday a new ford focus sport , and a range rover and a new shape passat :) and some more but they were the only ones i was taking notice of the new passat lookes very classy :)

I've seen hundreds but I work in a garage :P

March is busier than September, at least where I work.

I see a couple every day pretty much, and have since the 1st of March. Obviously theres more people out there with money to spare than I thought! Even with the conservative Gov in and people apparently struggling to get by.. :rolleyes:

See a 11 plate every day lol We have a 11 plate Nissan Juke on the drive haha

I've seen quite a few. The first one I saw was on the 16th February with transit plates also on display which I didn't know was possible. I also saw a new Polo the other day with only showroom plates that read, "Polo" - no legal plates, including transit plates, were displayed! I don't whether someone stole it from a showroom or what lol.

Since Friday I have my own 11 plate Fiesta to look at :D

Only seen 1 so far and that was a Mondeo.

EDIT: Wasn't a 'proper' 11 plate but earlier I drove past AUS 11E :)

One Land Rover and my own new Titanium :P

You 11 plate spotters want to come to Central Scotland. Seen loads and if our roads are anything to go by, Kia appear to be one of the major benefactors of the new plate change. Lots of VW (Golfs mostly) and Audi which is weird because neither are exactly the cheapest cars in their sector. Seeing lot's of new A1's.

You 11 plate spotters want to come to Central Scotland. Seen loads and if our roads are anything to go by, Kia appear to be one of the major benefactors of the new plate change. Lots of VW (Golfs mostly) and Audi which is weird because neither are exactly the cheapest cars in their sector. Seeing lot's of new A1's.

I saw an aston martin at the raith interchange near bothwell :D

Hi Ryan,

What dealership do you work for?

Where I live 80% of the cars around are Fords, and about 35% of them are 11 plates!

I've only seen another 2 since; corsa vxr and a mk2 focus.

Was thinking about this thread this afternoon. Amongst the usual 11 plate culprits that pass by, I spied a brand new Saab 9-3 whilst out on my travels. It could easily have been an 03 reg car to someone who's still got a life, but there it wearing an 11-plate as it drove past. Looked pretty weird I must say. Not sure how much the owner paid for it but I bet it's already depreciated 50% in the past two weeks! :P

Was thinking about this thread this afternoon. Amongst the usual 11 plate culprits that pass by, I spied a brand new Saab 9-3 whilst out on my travels. It could easily have been an 03 reg car to someone who's still got a life, but there it wearing an 11-plate as it drove past. Looked pretty weird I must say. Not sure how much the owner paid for it but I bet it's already depreciated 50% in the past two weeks! :P

The best car ever for that is the Ford Fusion ... anyone who buys one of those on an 11 plate needs shooting.

Hi Ryan,

What dealership do you work for?

A ford/mazda /mitsubishi dealer in central scotland :)

• 4 weeks later...

An 11 plate fiesta parked next to me last week in Tesco carpark, clearly just to show off! It was a titanium will full dress up kit and the new sony head unit (not that i peaked inside... :rolleyes: )

Anyway it completely shot down my fiesta XD

I remember seeing a new 11 plate Seat Ibiza, have also seen a couple of others but can't remember what they were lol :rolleyes::lol:

There's a shiny black 11 plate Fiesta Titanium sitting on my drive way and it's mine...... :D There's a lucky so and so near me with a nice 11 plate Bentley

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club