Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel Economy

Thehulk

I've a fusion 2 1.6 and only seem to get 280-290m from a tank. Is this normal ? I drive to work mostly so only about 8-9m each way. So really short journeys. What are other members getting from their1.6's?

I've a fusion 2 1.6 and only seem to get 280-290m from a tank. Is this normal ? I drive to work mostly so only about 8-9m each way. So really short journeys. What are other members getting from their1.6's?

I assume its a PETROL ?

32mpg thats not so bad ?

It is a petrol.

Just filled up after a service (just oil, filters and plugs) and got 36mpg.

So very happy now.

Still interested in others mpt though.

I own a Diesel Fusion+, and I am doing 48.5 MPG (Imperial)

400645_45.png

You can see more details here

I can strongly recommend you use the above website to monitor you consumption. It's free and all you have to do is to insert the data when you tank (full tank or not, how much fuel, costs, mileage)

Another thing you can do there is to search for cars that match yours and look at the consumption. Like this search that gives 8 matches. Mind you it defaults to L/100km, but you can convert that to MPG.

Carlos

Hi i'm new here but i've got a 1.6 TDCI version, with tuning box fitted. The very best i've ever seen is 78.4 MPG on a run from South Wales to the Isle of White, i worked it out myself as well as resetting the gauge before we set off.