Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

dead set

Steve

anyone been watching that series Dead Set?

I thought it was quite good, funny too. last episode was very good!

I watched some of it, at first thought it was just a boring tv rip off of big brother. Then I start seeing blood thristy zombies running around feeding on everyone and I was like, what the f***. Funny how the producer was throwing people in the way to protect himself only to be trapped in the toilet. :lol: :lol:

that producer was funny.. absolute !Removed!.. loved it when the zombies got him and he was having his guts and intestines ripped out and he shouts out "go on eat it, its full of sh*t anyway"... brilliant!

its on E4 website, defo should be watched!

i missed most of it :unsure: will it be on again dya think I wouldn't mind seeing it jus hope it can compare to 28 days + weeks later

go to the E4 website and watch it there.

it was on again on sat night, the whole lot in one go.

it is quite gory, especially the end part where he has his spine ripped out... great effects