Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka

will1362

New member here,My daughter is the owner of a 54plate StreetKa.heated seats not working.Cant find fuse in manual any body help please.Also any advice on cleaning outside of roof small green patches,tried autoglym treatment,this helps but still discolored.Thanks any help appreciated.

New member here,My daughter is the owner of a 54plate StreetKa.heated seats not working.Cant find fuse in manual any body help please.Also any advice on cleaning outside of roof small green patches,tried autoglym treatment,this helps but still discolored.Thanks any help appreciated.

Hi There,

Re the fuse for heated seats. Should be in central junction box - Fuse 33 (10A). You may find that this is one of the fuses that cannot be seen by just taking off the box cover. Two screws (i think) to drop the box down to reveal the hidden ones at the top. Re the soft top - my wife has used Renovo cleaner and proofer and says that it is very good.

Best of luck

Mark

Thanks Mark,found the fuse and it was blown,10A like you said.Thats a bit less earache for the time being.Will definitely check out Renovo.Cheers

Thanks Mark,found the fuse and it was blown,10A like you said.Thats a bit less earache for the time being.Will definitely check out Renovo.Cheers

Thanks from me also Mark. After reading Will's post yesterday I went to the missus car and looked for the central fuse box so I could advise Will. I couldn't find it myself so for future reference, thanks. There is no mention of it even in the Ford workshop dvd manual I have either.

No problem. Glad to be of help.

Mark

Are the hidden fuses for the heated seats of the normal blade type? I've had a look at the fuses that I can easily see and there are twenty of them in two rows of ten. Undoing the two screws and dropping the fuse box down reveals a set of six larger brown things on top of the fuse tray. The one of the left was marked as PA66-GF25 and it also has a Ford logo with the number G1UHQ. Looking that number up on Google reveals that it is a relay. So is one of these the item that will need to be replaced to make the heated seats work?

Nick

Are the hidden fuses for the heated seats of the normal blade type? I've had a look at the fuses that I can easily see and there are twenty of them in two rows of ten. Undoing the two screws and dropping the fuse box down reveals a set of six larger brown things on top of the fuse tray. The one of the left was marked as PA66-GF25 and it also has a Ford logo with the number G1UHQ. Looking that number up on Google reveals that it is a relay. So is one of these the item that will need to be replaced to make the heated seats work?

Nick

Yes, they are the same blade type as the others. There should be fuses near the relays also - check number 33 as mentioned previously. Its impossible to say whether you need to replace the relay Nick. Go through the usual checks ie check power either side of fuse and down at the switch on front of seat. If power from fuse but not down at switch, it could indicate a knackered relay, but could also be a continuity problem in the line. I can't check the wife's car to see which relay is for seats at the moment as she's out in it. Keep us updated with what you find and I'll take a look if necessary.

Best of luck

Mark

• 10 years later...

The driver seat is heating in my 55 street ka, but the passenger seat doesn’t seem to heat…any ideas? TIA

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club