Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black & Blue Led Gear Knob.. Anyone Know Where To Get One?

ShellbyFay

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since this is basically an interior detail I thought it might fit in here...

Anyways!!

I'm on the hunt for a black and blue led gear knob.. I want the outside casing bit to be black and the lights to be blue. Everywhere I look I can only find chrome and blue, which is not what I want.

Anyways, I've looked everywhere and can't find one.. anyone know where I can?? They must be around surely!!

Thanks!! :)

edit::

I've found what I think is the perfect gear knob, it's exactly what I'm looking for anyways. I've contacted the seller as it is an eBay shop I've found it on, but anyone know where else I might find this exact gear knob? Here's a link to the shop, the gear knob I'm wanting is the black one on the right..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Blue-Flashing-6-LED-Light-Chrome-Aluminium-Gear-Knob-/120685793290?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c196f100a

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club