Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Juddering....?mk7

S666LER

Over the last few days i have noticed that my mk7 has started to judder in 4th and 5th around 2k revs? And the traction control light started flashing when i was going along? no i was not pushing it to the limits of traction, Just normal 50mph in a 60mph straight road. It then stopped flashing but this juddering is happening, seems to come and go but incase anyone else has had issues, please let me know.

Oh its a diesel 1.6, no engine mods.

Wondering if i have got a wack tank of fuel in it?????

Just been out again and if i turn off esp it never happens?????? Turn it back on again and the light starts flash when going say 50mph and above???

Could it be a sensor or something ,thinking my wheels are losing grip???

How many miles have your current tyres done?

It could be that they're losing grip at higher speeds on some road surfaces and conditions.

Does it happen as you accelerate, or just occasionally as your driving along?

Well its happening above 2k mark when just maintaining a speed, say 50mph it starts juddering, turn off traction control and its fine.? erm both front have done about 9k? probs 3mm on each, getting towards end of there lives. Will contact ford tomorrow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club