Do Not Sell My Personal Information

will it fit?

nixy

Just taken delivery of a new 1.8 TDci C-max Zetec, I had the 2005 1.6 before.

I have removed my towbar from the 05 car and want to know if I can fit this to my new car?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

according to the fitting guide the tow bar you have will only fit up to 2007 and not 2008 looks like you will have to invest in a new one, sorry.

according to the fitting guide the tow bar you have will only fit up to 2007 and not 2008 looks like you will have to invest in a new one, sorry.

Is the Chassis of the car different? I know they have face-lifted the car and all the panels and bumpers are different but if the chassis is the same the tow bracket might still fit, do you agree?

It is very easy to remove the bumper so I might just take it off and experiment.

Failing that do you know of an outlet that sells them for the 2008 c-max? I have looked but can only find them for up to 2007 model year.

Thanks

Nixy

i'm only going by what the fitting guide says you could look to see if the towbar will fit there might not be any diference on the chassis. there are plenty of online sites that do the towbar just do a search for towbars.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club