Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Ford Focus Sport 2 Small Problems

t11cky

My Mrs has been driving the Focus the last few months and she took the Focus through a lazy persons car wash the other day and it has ripped the Ford badge off the front of the car, Does anyone have a clue where I can go to get a replacement badge?? Also would it be easy to put back on for someone that is !Removed! useless at any sort of DIY???

Also the !Removed! drivers side seat belt is just about impossible to get it to plug in, anyone had any experience with anything similair, Is it something that is repairable by a joe bloggs mechanic or will it need booking in at a Food garage??

Please advise as I have no ideas on these sort of things or the costs involved!! I am in Chesterfield if anyone else is nearby and can advise anywhere particular to take it!!

Many thanks in advance!!

My Mrs has been driving the Focus the last few months and she took the Focus through a lazy persons car wash the other day and it has ripped the Ford badge off the front of the car, Does anyone have a clue where I can go to get a replacement badge?? Also would it be easy to put back on for someone that is !Removed! useless at any sort of DIY???

Also the !Removed! drivers side seat belt is just about impossible to get it to plug in, anyone had any experience with anything similair, Is it something that is repairable by a joe bloggs mechanic or will it need booking in at a Food garage??

Please advise as I have no ideas on these sort of things or the costs involved!! I am in Chesterfield if anyone else is nearby and can advise anywhere particular to take it!!

Many thanks in advance!!

Depends how the badge was ripped off. It has the stem going inside the bonnet which is how it swivels to allow the key access, if it has been snapped off the stem, then you most likely will need to pop the bonnet, remove the cover from the front near the lock catch, and see if you can remove it, if you can, it should be a nice little push the new badge in. Check eBay for a good price, otherwise Ford do them, I would suspect for a price of about £40 (never had to buy one though!).

As for the seatbelt, do you push the clip into the holder and it refuses to catch? if so, Ford will need to remove the belt catch. They will probably charge 90 minutes labour, and at a rough guess, for the seatbelt catch, I would say your looking at about £60-£80. I would hope this is worst case scenario.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club