Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fitting a sub

holdawayt

hi guys,

while the car's off the road ive decided to get my Speakers and sub fitted.

all going well until i had to find the access hole into the engine bay from the interior.

i understand i might have to drill through the gromit?

anybody know of an easier way?

cheers tom.

hey m8 done this on my fepa. if u luk at the far right of your engine bay there is a big rubber grommet type thing and that i fink is also wat u call da wiring harness. wat i did was get a screwdriver and poke a hole init. push ur cable thru dat hole bout metre and then go luk in the passenger foot well. ther shud b a hole in the plastic and u will c ur wire. it will !Removed! out from the plastic trim and then pull out all u need 2 get to the boot and start tucking it under the trim and then under the rear seats and then into the boot. this should b tidy and quick. run ur cables from ur head unit the other side m8 to stop iinterferance and u r all done. took me bout hour and half and was all done sounding grt.

hope this helps m8

i av just fitted components to mine 2

gud luk!

I would have said exactly the same but like this:

Hey mate,

Done this on my Fiesta. if u look at the far right of your engine bay, there is a big rubber grommet and that i think is also what u call the wiring harness. What i did was to get a screwdriver and poke a hole in it. Push your cable threw that hole about a metre and then go look in the passenger foot well. There should be a hole in the plastic and u will see your wire. it will come out from the plastic trim, then pull out all u need to get to the boot and start tucking it under the trim and then under the rear seats and then into the boot. this should be tidy and quick. Run your cables from your head unit the other side to stop iinterferance and you are all done. It took me about an hour and half and was all done sounding great.

Not being picky but just a lot easier to understand than all the text language.

lol defo was in a rush lol but dats da easiest way and if u wana fit sum more Speakers run da cables wid ur sub signals ok. hope u get on alrite m8.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club