Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what is the biggest engine i can fit into a fiesta

daz73

hello everybody i am new to the site but i need your help i have a fiesta and want to know the biggest engine i could fit into my fiesta or is better to turbo it but my lass has to use it for work so it has to be fast but relieable as well. and where would i get that kind of work done many thanks.

Welcome to the club,

Bit of a stupid question really, i have seen Fiesta's with V8's, V6's, RS Turbo's, and pretty much any other engine you can think of. I've seen them in the front and back.

It all depends on your budget.

You can have anything you want as long as you got the cash.

My best advice is to go down the zetec route for maximum reliability. Either a 2.0 or 1.8.

Maybe even a ZVH Turbo if your feeling brave, but these are more expensive and less reliable.

cheers for getting back. i was wanting about 200bhp either turbo or non turbo but still user friendly my lass still got to use it for work

For 200bhp whatever you decide to put in there will have to be tuned so reliability will be an issue.

Still i reccomend the ZVH Turbo conversion.

No problem mate, thats what we are all here for.

hello everybody i am new to the site but i need your help i have a fiesta and want to know the biggest engine i could fit into my fiesta or is better to turbo it but my lass has to use it for work so it has to be fast but relieable as well. and where would i get that kind of work done many thanks.

hi mate i have a 2.0i mondeo engine in my fiesta a lot of hard graft a very tight.

hello mate did you fit that yourself. because i just want to take it some where to fit it, i could not do that because i have nowhere to do that sort of thing, how much bhp have you got and is it reliable. what do you think i should go for thanks for answering my question mate

• 10 years later...

What is the biggest turbo I can fit on 2015 Ford fiesta zetec s red edition with out modifying the original engine. Also would a 2016 st 200 engine fit in the engine bay?

17 minutes ago, Smithy1999 said:

What is the biggest turbo I can fit on 2015 Ford fiesta zetec s red edition with out modifying the original engine. Also would a 2016 st 200 engine fit in the engine bay?

Pumaspeed do a pipes, intercooler, turbo, exhaust and map package that claims over 200hp from the 1.0.

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Ford-Fiesta-10T-Ecoboost-205-bhp-Power-Upgrade_16791.jsp

1 hour ago, Smithy1999 said:

Also would a 2016 st 200 engine fit in the engine bay?

Zetec S is the same Shell as the ST. Both the ST180 and ST200 share the same engine. Of course it fits, but you need the gearbox, some suspension components and of course the ST brakes. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Aaron13 said:

Hi guys. I have a mk7 3 door 1.6 fiesta and want to know if the fiesta xr4 2.0 engine will be a direct swap? Cheers

You probably can physically fit the 2.0 engine into a Mk7, but it definitely won't be a direct swap.  You'd be better off fitting the 1.6 EcoBoost if you've currently got a 1.6 Ti-VCT! :smile: 

On 6/27/2019 at 7:07 PM, Smithy1999 said:

Pumaspeed and Collins performance are the only two companies that I know of that offer a turbo upgrade for the 1.0 eco boost I have the Pumaspeed set up on my car and I have been quite happy with it although I am not so sure its 200Hp I think its more around 180 but this is just a guess I have not had the car dyno checked. I am currently working on fitting a turbo from a Fiesta ST onto a mock-up engine at the moment as I want more power although this is not a simple thing to do as welding is involved. 

As for changing your engine for the one in the Fiesta ST i wouldn't go that route as you will end up needing to change many modules along with the engine or it just will not work properly. It is very possible to swap that into your car if you really wish to go that route but it will most likely cost more than selling up and just buying a Fiesta st.

• Like 1

As for changing your engine for the one in the Fiesta ST i wouldn't go that route as you will end up needing to change many modules along with the engine or it just will not work properly. It is very possible to swap that into your car if you really wish to go that route but it will most likely cost more than selling up and just buying a Fiesta st.

£3800, Ryan Meirhofer does the full conversion.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys what is the biggest engine that is reliable around the 200bhp in a 2011 ford fiesta wt European car I'm from Australia and just wanted to know 

• 1 year later...

Hi, I was just wondering could you put a fiesta st engine into a 1.4 fiesta both mark 7 without changing the engine mounts or wouldn’t they need to be altered