Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Head Unit

r0b3r7

Hey folks, im thinking of getting a new head unit, the standard 6000CD is doing my head in, especially when it comes to CD-R's

Now, i dont have a bottomless pit of money, so i'm looking in the range of £150 MAX price. Any suggestions on an specific model?

Also with a new unit, will my steering column controls still work.

Cheers

Hey folks, im thinking of getting a new head unit, the standard 6000CD is doing my head in, especially when it comes to CD-R's

Now, i dont have a bottomless pit of money, so i'm looking in the range of £150 MAX price. Any suggestions on an specific model?

Also with a new unit, will my steering column controls still work.

Cheers

it has to have steering control connections some use a different adaptor included i use aldis mp3 cdr plus and minus memory card usb port all thats required is an adaptor which is in the box and a blanking plate but it doesnt work with steering controls youre best bet is nip into Halfords and see whats available first

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club