Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone Phonebook Issues

IanR90

Hi Guys,

Recently bought an 11 plate Fiesta Titanium with the bluetooth package as standard, and I'm having some issues with the phonebook syncing.

The phone connects every time without fail, and I can make phone calls. The problem I have is with viewing the phonebook on the car - either the phonebook option isn't there or it displays "No Data" when I select it.

The issue appears to be intermittent, as the phonebook is fine sometimes. I've checked the settings on my phone and all of the bluetooth phonebook options are set to sync. I've debonded the phone on many occasions and it seems to be pot luck whether or not it works.

Does anybody else experience this problem with the iPhone 4, or any other phone in general? Is there a known fix?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,

Ian

mines still got 4.2.1 update, so it could be that, my iPhone never fails to load the Phonebook, the fiesta stereo might not like the iPhone upgrade, check with Ford

It was happening when I was running 4.0 last week too, so I'm not sure whether it's software related or hardware!

I had exactly the same problem, had my bluetooth module updated today by main dealer - now it works perfectly. I'm sure this will solve your problem and they'll do it under warranty. Updated my pcm while I was in too.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna do a complete restore on the phone and then if that doesn't help I'll take the car back for a bluetooth update.

Cheers!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club