Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lights On Chimes

gabbagio

why do the lights on chimes work on a spasmodic basis on my 2010 fiesta. i take my wife to the station early when i return home no chimes.

i can get in the car a couple of hours later and the chimes work. i have tried going for a drive and then checking and the chimes usually work but not always.

a couple of weeks ago the interior light came on and the lights on chimes sounded whilst driving, i had to stop and open and close the drivers door to cancel these.

the dealer has looked at the car on two occasions but cannot come up with any answers the, last time they changed the phone module as i had trouble with the bluetooth and tey thought the problem might be connected as the chimes workad perfectly as they did when i got home from the dealers, several days later no chimes next day chimes working.

and so the problem continues.If i could get hold of a comprehensive wiring diagram i might be able to work it out for myself but workshop manuals for the mk7 are not available. any ideas?

Ive got the wiring diagrams from etis.

I will have a look and see if i can find the right one

PM me with email address and i will forward.

This is a problem, i also have to which the dealer cannot find the fault.Several weeks ago vehicle had no chimes,boot would not open,boot would open on its own.Not the best thing to happen ten times on a 50 mile motorway trip at night,a face full of interior lights.Vehicle at dealers for a week to get a switch from germany.This stopped the boot fault,but the chimes lights on, still plays up.Dealer looked again at first service but still could not find a fault.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club