Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member - 1988 1.1 Mk2 Fiesta L

XRosieX

hey

joined couple of days ago i have a realy cute little burgandy 1988 1.1 mk2 fiesta L :rolleyes:

for an older car its amzing to drive so quick and handdles well such a cracking little car :D

Hi welcome love the old syle fiesta you got any pics of it.

hey yhh i love them to :D

yhh but when i put them on they come up small

Ok i don't know why they come up small maybe the picture size i don't know

I drive a 2001 fiesta but love to have a old fiesta for the weekends lol

duno i put some pics in gallery

cool i bought my little fiesta from my best friend about a year ago im only the third owner and its only done 78,000 miles ever. its so quick off the mark and picks up pretty fast and haddles well to sucha nice car to drive :D i love my number plate to the last 3 letters are SAD it was regested as that lol

whats your fiesta like ?

duno i put some pics in gallery

cool i bought my little fiesta from my best friend about a year ago im only the third owner and its only done 78,000 miles ever. its so quick off the mark and picks up pretty fast and haddles well to sucha nice car to drive :D i love my number plate to the last 3 letters are SAD it was regested as that lol

whats your fiesta like ?

HAHAH What a number plate mines got more millage than yours iam on about 87,000 at the moment mines good i think i need to do the starter motor on mine playing up abit so will have to sort that very soon.

Mines the 1.3i endure e engine so its abit slow to start off with but does pick up once it goes through the gears but apart from that its a good little car and i love it. Look forward to see your pics in the gallery its nice to hear and see there are still old fiestas knocking about still.

cool yehh sounds like you need to get that sorted soon lol

sounds nice :)

yhh i have only seen bout 1 other mk2 the same as myn and one of my mates has a white XR2

but other than that i havent seen many others around

cool yehh sounds like you need to get that sorted soon lol

sounds nice :)

yhh i have only seen bout 1 other mk2 the same as myn and one of my mates has a white XR2

but other than that i havent seen many others around

There's a few on eBay for sale but there all wrecks lol i've got pics on facebook of my car and my old clio which was a mk1 1992 on a k reg thats if you have facebook.

yhh i have seen them they look like crap shacks and some one was asking for like 2,000 for one of them lol

cool yhh i have face book add me my full name is (Rosie Disney-Spiers) :)

yhh i have seen them they look like crap shacks and some one was asking for like 2,000 for one of them lol

cool yhh i have face book add me my full name is (Rosie Disney-Spiers) :)

What pic do u have on facebook so i can find you.

me and 2 of my mates if you search my name you will defo find me cuz its such an unusual name lol :)

I've added u don't know if its u lol my pic is a focus rs in green if your on facebook say hi 2 me lol

whats your name ? :)

alan collins

Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

It's been ages since I've seen a member join here with a MK2!

Great wee cars.

light green focus ? :)

Yeh thats the one.

hey

joined couple of days ago i have a realy cute little burgandy 1988 1.1 mk2 fiesta L :rolleyes:

for an older car its amzing to drive so quick and handdles well such a cracking little car :D

Wow - my first ever car was a burgundy Mk2 Fiesta - I wonder if it's the same car :lol: It was a little cracker - I had it for a year (problem free) and sold it for the same price I paid for it.

I hope it your little fiesta is as fun and trouble free as mine was

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club