Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Options To Get...

Graeme Smurf

Hello. I have ordered my new Zetec S as i want more power than the 1.4 I currently have.

I have a low budget after buying the car so wondered what the best options to get factory fitted are. What did you go for? Any problems/regrets?

Thanks in advance, Graeme

Personal opinion, street pack is a MUST on ZS. bluetooth/USB port, wouldn't be without it

Street Pack, make it look the mutts nuts!! And the USB, bluetooth, voice control pack which also gives you rear Speakers. And if you really want to show of, the rear camera with the display in the rear view mirror.

if you only have a few quid to spend on options, get the stereo upgrade (usb etc) as that is the number 1 thing people seem to wish they had spec'd. Next is the spare wheel kit as its less than £50 as an option but more like 150 to buy separately - could always sell it on eBay! The street pack is nice, but not cheap. Dark cars seem to be able to pull off the smaller standard wheels better and you could change them later. I havent found a time where i need esp and dark rear windows is a matter of taste....and again can be done later.

The 2 things I absolutely love on my Titanuim is the Sony Stereo and bluetooth - those are my must haves. I can live without the rear camera but I do have parking sensors, which are handy but, having said that, I managed without them when I had my old car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club