Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Upgrading To Remote Locking

frass

Hi, I would like to do some mod my car to change it from just central locking to double locking (possibly) and more importantly remote locking. I am just a little confused, I'm currently looking at a part number 1S7T 15K600 KB but mine is 1S7T 15K600 BB (note the difference with the last two characters in each part number). My question is does every character in the part number have to match perfectly? And would I have to carry out any other major changes on the ECU and stuff?

Hi, I would like to do some mod my car to change it from just central locking to double locking (possibly) and more importantly remote locking. I am just a little confused, I'm currently looking at a part number 1S7T 15K600 KB but mine is 1S7T 15K600 BB (note the difference with the last two characters in each part number). My question is does every character in the part number have to match perfectly? And would I have to carry out any other major changes on the ECU and stuff?

Depending on the car (i looked at this for my 54 reg Fiesta Finesse) - you need to change all the locking system, as well as installing the antenna etc, sometimes its more expense than its worth, so consider the cost side of things.

as for the parts, I cant really help there, I just thought I would offer that minute nugget of useful information :)

Ok, thanks for that. I didn't think about the antenna but that was useful, changing locks and all would be a bit too much but even installing an antenna would probably be a little out of my way but I'll consider it anyway.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club