Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Damsel In Distress

xTiffx

Hi, I'm just trying to help my stressed husband out. But.. Does a focus 1.8 petrol zetec (v reg) have an egr? We've been hunting and can't seem to find it despite various answers from google..

Any help much appreciated

ive been told most modern cars do have a EGR to help with cleaner emissions...can generally find it by looking at the engine on the left hand side is a biggish tube that goes from front to back, at the back is where the egr is located.

hope this helps

ive been told most modern cars do have a EGR to help with cleaner emissions...can generally find it by looking at the engine on the left hand side is a biggish tube that goes from front to back, at the back is where the egr is located.

hope this helps

Hi, thanks to both who replied. The reason were trying to find it is because at idle it's lumpy and when driving if feels like it's gonna stall.

Cleaned idc, maf, checked leads and spark plugs. Also a new coil pack and pcv hose as the old one had collapsed. Don't know what else to do. Did a self diagnostic and no dtc came back, R002 showed, what's that?

Hi, thanks to both who replied. The reason were trying to find it is because at idle it's lumpy and when driving if feels like it's gonna stall.

Cleaned idc, maf, checked leads and spark plugs. Also a new coil pack and pcv hose as the old one had collapsed. Don't know what else to do. Did a self diagnostic and no dtc came back, R002 showed, what's that?

What mileage has it done? Maybe worth buying some BG44K and giving the fuel injectors a treat.

If you read that thread, I've bought some but nope I have not put it in my tank yet...plan to do it some time back end of this coming week. My motor is running fine, but I reckon having done 40k miles, cleaning the injectors, pistons, vales etc cannot do the car any harm. The OP has used the diesel varaint and swears by it.

It's done 115 k

fuelling system due a bit of TLC then SEE HERE

Thanks! Looks pretty good, where can I get my hands on this stuff quick?

Thanks! Looks pretty good, where can I get my hands on this stuff quick?

From the firm I linked to in my last post.......women.....what are you like :rolleyes: Order it today or tomorrow, and it will be with you Tuesday £23 delivered....You need to register [login in] to order, but that's no hardship.

Lol ok ok sorry.. And er excuse me.. I'm a !Removed! good wife that's what I am! I'm doing all this for the husband!! :)